Love Quotes Scarves

I really like how you tied the white one, is it possible to explain it on here or is it way too complicated?

actually i don't think it's that complicated, so i will try! let me know if this makes any sense though. :sweatdrop:

so, first, wrap the scarf around your neck and leave the two ends hanging in the front, like this pic:

lovqt2000221432_prod_medium_v1_m56577569831114846.jpg

then, take the left end and tuck it into the part that's wrapped around your neck, on the right side. now take the right end and loosely drape it over the middle part. and that's it!! lol. :nuts:

do you have an LQ? try it and see if it works!! hope my instructions made sense... if not i will try to do a step by step tutorial later. :yes:

I reallly reallly want Marina!

I think Wheatgrasss is pretty.
Heckk, I'll take all of them.

26 colors + 4 colors= 30 scarfs = $2040 (with discount)

I like the way you think!! I want them all too. I don't have any and within 2 days I ordered 3! :nuts: I can't wait to get them!!!

Here's something to add...
26 colors + 4 colors= 30 scarfs = $2040 (with discount), Looking good in your LQ PRICELESS!!

HAHAHA nice one Tokilicious!!!

i actually tried tying it the "clearbright" way today and i loved it! thanks!!!:yahoo:

i currently have beach (i think, bought it from a store and they didn't have the colours listed) and have cocoshell, marina, lotus pink, dove, and haze all coming my way. i'm soooo exicted!!!!:happydance:

He he it reminded me of a mastercard commercial!!

I can't wait for mine so I can try to tie it!! I wish I could just run up to the store and pick one up!!

OMG Cheryl you have 5 coming your way? What is lotus pink I don't remember seeing that color. Is it bright or pale?

yes i am SOOO excited. i have only the one right now and i love it!!! lotus pink is a very pale pink. i am very pink girl so i had to have it. even if i do have a pashmina the same colour. :blush:

here is is:
lovqt2000210046_prod_zoom_front_v1_m56577569831114904.jpg

Ooooh :drool: that is a really really pretty pink. I am a very pink girl too especially when it comes to scarves and lipgloss!! You can never have too much pink!!

Love that pink!! I just ordered jeep (far left) & solar (yellow on bottom) from mr. charles and wanna come to the lq party too!! :smile: these will be my first, I'm really excited, theyll be perfect when it gets chilly in the office or whenever -- Hey, I love these scarves but have to ask if anyone knows about lq's & color transfer...you know I'm all concerned b/c I don't want to mess up any of my handbags - just asking - has anyone had theirs for a while? TIA -- Here are the colors I ordered below - it's sooo hard, I had like 3 sites up trying to compare :P

irissinger_2000_264447564
irissinger_2001_285672910

Thanks clearbright!!! You were a total "good" influence on me!! Your punch & yoga lq's look so good on you!!! :tup: Thank you for the info on the color transfer, I've heard some horror stories about pashminas so I figured I'd ask - I also bought peace this afternoon - looks like a grey/beige kind of color - I cannot wait for them to come!!

Thanks clearbright!!! You were a total "good" influence on me!! Your punch & yoga lq's look so good on you!!! :tup: Thank you for the info on the color transfer, I've heard some horror stories about pashminas so I figured I'd ask - I also bought peace this afternoon - looks like a grey/beige kind of color - I cannot wait for them to come!!

yay!!! i love being a "good" influence. :devil:

i've seen peace IRL and it's really pretty! a light beigey grey. i think you'll love all of them!!! please post how you like them when they arrive!! :nuts:

ooh i really want one of these! ladies who have them, are you wearing them currently or waiting until fall? they look like they would be light enough to wear on a coolish day...? how are you guys wearing them?

i wear the one i have almost daily! i am just so used to having it on! but it isn't that warm yet in toronto. i think i will continue wearing it during summer unless its deathly hot. might relegate them for the evening when its a tad cool. will def. rock them in the fall!

i wear it in a couple ways. sometimes just wrapped around the neck once, sometimes how clearbright wore hers. depends, also makes a nice light wrap if you need it!! i just love these scarves. i cannot wait to get my little hands on all the other colours i ordered!!! a lovely friend ordered them in the states for me so i will get them shortly! :yahoo:

I'm curious.

I see many celebs wear these scarves, of course they are lovely. BUT, are they like super air vented or something because celebs LOVE wearing it with tank tops and skirts.. and things that wouldn't match with summer clothing but looks good. It's just wierd to be how the trend has become wearing "scarves" in the summer. Lol, aren't scarves for the winter to keep yourself WARM. I guess trends are crazy sometimes :sweatdrop: