Love Quotes Scarves

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Helloooo ladies~! :yahoo:

i searched the forum and realised that there's NOTHING about these gorgeous scarves....! :wtf: ok honestly, i don't know that much about them except they're VERY popular with the celebs (i.e. olsen twins, lindsay lohan, etc u know the scarf wearing circle:P), and 10% goes to charity! they're also pretty affordable at $85 and they come in sooooooo many DELICIOUS colours!!! :drool:

let me know what u guys think..!! :yes:

ATTN BALENCIAGA ADDICTS: they come in bag matching addictive colours! :yahoo:
    jclstyleinc_1983_55968185.jpg

jclstyleinc_1984_4904099.jpg

jclstyleinc_1984_5234703.jpg

jclstyleinc_1985_4277366.jpg

jclstyleinc_1986_69369578.jpg

2. o these look nice!! Do you know what they are made of? They almost look like pashmina to me...

3. Nice basic scarf... It's great that they go charity... I would pick them over another brand that retails for a similar for that!

4. they're Italian linen! :yes:

5. oh DOH, how could i forget to mention?! :shame: They also have inspirational quotes by confucius, m.theresa etc engraved on them... hence the name...

6. I have it in dove grey, I love it!

7. ^ is the material soft like a pashmina or is it thinner and stiffer? In some photos I've seen, the material looks thin and stringy, a bit like hemp or linen.

8. good point! actually... judging by the pics and descriptions on pink mascara, looks like they differ between colours :shrugs:.

9. i love them!! i just bought one in black. the material is not AS soft as pashmina, but it's still pretty soft. it feels like an extremely soft linen. i definitely wouldn't describe it as stiff in any way.

10. Ooh, they look really nice. I'm tempted to get one! Maybe the Espresso coloured one.

11. I like them! Plus you can't beat that part of the proceeds go to charity. I might have to pick one up myself!

12. Super cute!

13. Gorgeous colors!! I'm getting one in blue

14. what kind of quotes do they have on them??