Love Quotes Scarves

I have a few of htem myself and I love it!!

BlueHeavenboutique.com has them in stock right now!!! some colors are still on backorder
however you can get 20% off with the coupon code 'wtf'.
or jess15 for 15% off!!

I am still waiting ofr my sir alistair rai scarves to come in!

FYI, my cobalt love quotes scarf just arrived!!!!!!!! :yahoo: it's ssssssooooooooooo soft!!! and big too! can totally function as a shawl... wow, this is going to be mighty functional.. :idea:

I just placed an order for two Love Quotes scarves in gorgeous colors. Anyone have any modeling pictures? I got them with a discount so I am really excited. I got a mauve shade and a cherry shade. Can't wait, and I will post some pics when they come in. I would love to see other photos from anyone else who owns one.

I really want to order one of these at either blue heaven or tobi - but they all seem to be on back order right now? those alistair rai scarves look cute too. Anybody know somewhere that has them in stock, with 20% off coupon?

shopbop has LQ now and you can get 20% off today only! the code is on their site. i just picked up these two colors:

raspberry mousse
lovqt2000224097_prod_medium_v1_m56577569831120405.jpg

and marina

lovqt2000221432_prod_medium_v1_m56577569831114846.jpg

i already have punch (coral pink) and yoga (white) and i :heart: them!!

p.s. hi tokilicious!!! ;)

Thanks for responding to this thread clearbright!! I was hoping and praying someone would respond before I ordered since I was having trouble picking colors but with the sale it doesn't really matter I just ended up with both! :lol: Actually 3 if you count the black one I ordered last night before bed!

You should post your pic of you wearing your coral lq scarf in here :yes:

p.s. raspberry mousse looks different on other websites that's what was confusing me and making my decision hard. I want this color

irissinger_2000_199486915

and couldn't figure out which one it is. Most websites list it as the cosmopolitan color but if you match it to the colors on shopbop it looks more like the raspberry mousse. :confused1:

Thanks for responding to this thread clearbright!! I was hoping and praying someone would respond before I ordered since I was having trouble picking colors but with the sale it doesn't really matter I just ended up with both! :lol: Actually 3 if you count the black one I ordered last night before bed!

You should post your pic of you wearing your coral lq scarf in here :yes:

oh sorry, i should've responded to this thread earlier!! i usually don't come in this forum though. but yay you ended up with both!! :tup:

btw i found a pic on another site of lilo wearing that same scarf and they labeled it as raspberry mousse! i'm pretty sure it's not cosmo because cosmo looks lighter... but i guess you can tell us the differences between the two colors when they arrive. :okay:

RM.jpg

^LOVE that color!!!! :love:

i will post my punch LQ here and also i just took a pic with yoga! :nuts: