Update on SAKS stores that carry Bbags

There is a Saks (also a NM too) there.
Addy is 2901 W. Big Beaver Rd.
phone # is 648-643-9000

I've never seen them at Saks before, have they started carrying them recently? Our NM in Troy definitely has them... they have a huge stock in the drawers below....

This may be a different store, because we're in the (248) area code here in SE MI... not (648)? ;)

I've never seen them at Saks before, have they started carrying them recently? Our NM in Troy definitely has them... they have a huge stock in the drawers below....

This may be a different store, because we're in the (248) area code here in SE MI... not (648)? ;)

I looked up the phone# and addy through the Saks website (maybe it is not current). I know they had them a month or so ago because I called looking for a certain color but they did not have it. I bought a GGH black clutch and a few coin purses from there before (though earlier). Perhaps they have fazed them out already:shrugs:

ciao i was going to PM you to ask you about that! i called Saks in NYC and was told that Saks does nto carry bal anymore and was so confused so i called palm dessert and got something with suzie btw! anyway...so i guess no more bals at saks =( boo

Just spoke with 2 of my great Saks Handbag SA's and there is NO WAY Saks is going to stop carrying Balenciaga After CHANEL it's their #1 seller. There NY store never has nor will ever carry Balenciaga. Maybe that is where the confusion came from?