Is the Heloise "shoulder bag" still available anywhere?

Just to give you an idea...the strap drop on the smaller shoulder bag has an 8 inch drop. The tote/shopper style that you have seen most getting on this forum has about a 10 inch drop. I have attached a picture of my tote/shopper Heli from the side with a coat on so you can get an idea of how it might sit on the shoulder. It is a comfortable fit...an 8 inch strap drop would probably be pretty tight. Hope this helps!
heliovershoulder.jpg

I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but that color says "Burgundy" (altho it sure looks like Plum) -- are you sure it's not the "Bordeaux" color (which, IMO, is more Burgundy than Pluam!)??

I think this might be another case of Chloe colour confusion :confused1: because the bag on the Matches website looks exactly the same colour as my Prune Large Heli . Did Chloe even bring out the Heli in 'Burgundy' ? If so, I've never seen one :nogood:.

I snapped this at Nordy's in Natick, MA tonight. Note the small Heli's lower left hand corner:

OMG :drool: LYM, even though I know darn well that the metallic coating is bound to rub off that silver Heli as soon as you even glance at it, it is so fabulous I'm positively hyperventilating :wtf::amazed::wacko::sos:. I know that particular bag is retailing for a truly ridiculous :nuts: amount of money here in the UK ( around £1000:Push:smile:, don't suppose you could find out, just out of interest :wondering, how much it's retailing for in the store where you took the photos ?

OMG :drool: LYM, even though I know darn well that the metallic coating is bound to rub off that silver Heli as soon as you even glance at it, it is so fabulous I'm positively hyperventilating :wtf::amazed::wacko::sos:. I know that particular bag is retailing for a truly ridiculous :nuts: amount of money here in the UK ( around £1000:Push:smile:, don't suppose you could find out, just out of interest :wondering, how much it's retailing for in the store where you took the photos ?
I believe it is $1850.

lanasyogamama - OMG! Those pics make me :drool::drool::drool:!! So many Heloise's all in one place!!

here's the pic of the Vinyl Heloise I mentioned earlier - I'm sorry, but if I'm paying more than $1k for a bag, it better be leather!!!

helo-v.jpg

helo-v2.jpg

mlm4485, this just makes me want one even more in red:love:. Love the coat to.:heart:

Just to give you an idea...the strap drop on the smaller shoulder bag has an 8 inch drop. The tote/shopper style that you have seen most getting on this forum has about a 10 inch drop. I have attached a picture of my tote/shopper Heli from the side with a coat on so you can get an idea of how it might sit on the shoulder. It is a comfortable fit...an 8 inch strap drop would probably be pretty tight. Hope this helps!
heliovershoulder.jpg

^ Hi Tag, it's not listed on their website, so I'll give them a call for you sometime this week. I'd love to tempt you into another purchase, loL! :graucho:

Thanks for offering to do the price check for me LYM :tup:,BUT why on earth would you love to tempt me into another purchase :devil: ?

Actually I can say hand-on-heart :heart: that I definitely wouldn't be tempted to buy another metallic Chloe, however beautiful it might be, UNLESS it was at a complete steal, because as I know from bitter experience with my Argent Bay ( which looks very shabby now :sad:), these metallics are definitely not meant for anything but the very lightest use - stepping out of your chaffeur driven car, placing it on a chair in a swanky restaurant and then stepping back into your limo again...that sort of thing :rolleyes:.