Fall 08 for Belen Echandia Lovers!!!

Jackie emailed me to let everyone get a look and then you can get further info as they update their site. They are grogeous are they not? I think the colors beside each particular bag are the ones that she is going to order them to be made in. If you have another color in mind-email her. [email protected] She's wonderful about getting back to you!

Hi Ladies, I"m here!! My hubby and I were out with the kids today, what a lovely suprise to return home!!!

I'm thinking a hug me in matte chocolate might be very pretty. I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts! Will I have to be the first one to review this style in this color? If I must, I just must!

What do we think about Jackie's new dark grey glossy? I would love a BE in this, but what?

Hi Ladies, I"m here!! My hubby and I were out with the kids today, what a lovely suprise to return home!!!

I'm thinking a hug me in matte chocolate might be very pretty. I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts! Will I have to be the first one to review this style in this color? If I must, I just must!

What do we think about Jackie's new dark grey glossy? I would love a BE in this, but what?

I think the Hug Me in the black glossy is H*O*T! They are all so pretty....I like the dark grey glossy too, but I think the other colors may get ahold of me first!

TropicalGal, what do you think of the Hug Me?

I normally only wear shoulder bags, but, for a hand held, this style looks like it could be darling!

Also, tell me your thoughts on the dark grey glossy. I'd love to hear your opinions on these!

Actually, I want "everyones" insight!

I think the Hug Me is fabulous and the style will last forever!

But the Make Me Smile Midi made my heart skip a beat, AND when my husband uploaded the file for me, he even said "I know which bag you should get" and told me the Make Me Smile. SO. Not only do I love it, but it has full approval of the other spending half!

The best part is that its a small deposit, and then I can save until July. That is soooo doable and enabling !

Hi Audball, thanks for your input on the Hug Me!

I agree, the black glossy does look nice for this style. Hmm..... I just adore Jackie's chocolate, that's my favorite and wine a close second.

I can't wait to hear more feedback especially about the Hug Me.

Crazy4, That's such a cute story about your husband, and the Make Me Smile!

Thanks so much for the preview!! I am so in love with the Whisper to Me, TMA Midi and the Hug me. Actually I like the Make me Smile as well. Ack!! How am I going to decide? I am only allowing myself one fall BE, but now I have no clue which one. I do want the purple crash color though, I think...

Actually I want them all, in every single color!! Must be rational... LOL

Well, I jumped in with both feet and put down a deposit on a Make Me Smile Midi in Purple Crash. I am SOOOOO excited.

I also love the Hug Me, it was such a hard decision but I am so wishy washy that I just went for my initial gut instinct.

JNH14 - Thank you so much for posting the link!

Anyone else put down a deposit?

MMM lccsue...good choice! The first one to take the plunge!

I am torn, I adore the petrol glossy, but I would love it in the Make Me Smile...I am assuming that the colors on the right beside the style are the ones available in it?

I am thinking that the whisper to me midi is my favorite. I love that it lays flat against your body. I am so excited but I can't put down a deposit for a while yet. When is the latest date we can place our deposits?

Am I cracking up or is there no page for the Make Me Smile, but two pages for the Make Me Smile Midi (both pages with same bag dimensions)?

I am the one always looking for bold colors but I definitely see a chocolate crash something in my future.