Fall 08 for Belen Echandia Lovers!!!

I got this email from Jackie while I was at a wedding (checked the Blackberry) and just about fell over!

I love the HUG ME! The black glossy is just gorgerous. I just ordered an RM Nikki in Night and now I am double thinking the purchase. The make me smile is *hot* in Purple Crash and congrats *Iccsue* on your purchase!

Two favorites---HUG ME because it MAKES ME SMILE!

lovebags2, you must have died when you saw the bags!

Am I cracking up or is there no page for the Make Me Smile, but two pages for the Make Me Smile Midi (both pages with same bag dimensions)?

I am the one always looking for bold colors but I definitely see a chocolate crash something in my future.

No, I emailed her asking about that too, I wondered if there was a full sized Make Me Smile LOL!

Let me see if this works for another way to look a the fall 08 styles and colors:

Attachments

• Pre-order file US customers_Page_01.jpg
    Pre-order file US customers_Page_01.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 105
  • Pre-order file US customers_Page_02.jpg
    Pre-order file US customers_Page_02.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 156
  • Pre-order file US customers_Page_03.jpg
    Pre-order file US customers_Page_03.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 142
  • Pre-order file US customers_Page_04.jpg
    Pre-order file US customers_Page_04.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 127
  • Pre-order file US customers_Page_05.jpg
    Pre-order file US customers_Page_05.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 136
BE Fall 08 continued:

Attachments

• Pre-order file US customers_Page_10.jpg
    Pre-order file US customers_Page_10.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 120
  • Pre-order file US customers_Page_09.jpg
    Pre-order file US customers_Page_09.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 189
  • Pre-order file US customers_Page_08.jpg
    Pre-order file US customers_Page_08.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 149
  • Pre-order file US customers_Page_07.jpg
    Pre-order file US customers_Page_07.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 128
  • Pre-order file US customers_Page_06.jpg
    Pre-order file US customers_Page_06.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 141
The fall collection is gorgeous! I'm on a a ban after the the LM midi arrives, but I'll need to save up for fall. The Whisper To Me Midi has my name all over it:wlae: Do we have any idea what the strap lengths are on these bags?

Oh.my.goodness!
Im in trouble!! LOL
I still want a wine bag...now add a purple crash, chocolate crash, petrol glossy, black glossy....sigh.

Im liking the take me anywhere midi in petrol glossy (could be a great replacement for the Love me in petrol that I returned), whisper to me midi in purple crash, make me smile midi in chocolate crash and hug me in glossy black....no way I can get all those but I can dream about them lol

Chris,
Thankyou for posting those pics. Looks like it was a good thing I didn't find a TMA...I love the Whisper to Me! And the Take Me Everwhere...and the Hug Me...oh dear...

I'm thinking a hug me in matte chocolate might be very pretty. I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts! Will I have to be the first one to review this style in this color? If I must, I just must!

What do we think about Jackie's new dark grey glossy? I would love a BE in this, but what?

I think a Hug Me in the matte chocolate will indeed be quite stunning ~ especially with silver hardware :drool: although, I placed my deposit on the Glossy Black instead.