Fall 08 for Belen Echandia Lovers!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!!

Lovebags, where are you??? What do you think???? Are you going to order??? I want one of everything!!! I wish we had modeling pix!!!

2. Jackie emailed me to let everyone get a look and then you can get further info as they update their site. They are grogeous are they not? I think the colors beside each particular bag are the ones that she is going to order them to be made in. If you have another color in mind-email her. jackie@belenechandia.com She's wonderful about getting back to you!

3. Thanks for sharing! I'm sooo excited. The purple crash is more beautiful then I thought. So now whats the diff between black crash and glossy?

4. Hi Ladies, I"m here!! My hubby and I were out with the kids today, what a lovely suprise to return home!!!

I'm thinking a hug me in matte chocolate might be very pretty. I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts! Will I have to be the first one to review this style in this color? If I must, I just must!

What do we think about Jackie's new dark grey glossy? I would love a BE in this, but what?

5. Wanted to add she said all bags will have silver h/w. I'm kinda happy about that so I won't have to go out of my way to do special orders!

6. I think the Hug Me in the black glossy is H*O*T! They are all so pretty....I like the dark grey glossy too, but I think the other colors may get ahold of me first!

7. TropicalGal, what do you think of the Hug Me?

I normally only wear shoulder bags, but, for a hand held, this style looks like it could be darling!

Also, tell me your thoughts on the dark grey glossy. I'd love to hear your opinions on these!

Actually, I want "everyones" insight!

8. I think the Hug Me is fabulous and the style will last forever!

But the Make Me Smile Midi made my heart skip a beat, AND when my husband uploaded the file for me, he even said "I know which bag you should get" and told me the Make Me Smile. SO. Not only do I love it, but it has full approval of the other spending half!

The best part is that its a small deposit, and then I can save until July. That is soooo doable and enabling !

9. Hi Audball, thanks for your input on the Hug Me!

I agree, the black glossy does look nice for this style. Hmm..... I just adore Jackie's chocolate, that's my favorite and wine a close second.

I can't wait to hear more feedback especially about the Hug Me.

Crazy4, That's such a cute story about your husband, and the Make Me Smile!

10. Thanks so much for the preview!! I am so in love with the Whisper to Me, TMA Midi and the Hug me. Actually I like the Make me Smile as well. Ack!! How am I going to decide? I am only allowing myself one fall BE, but now I have no clue which one. I do want the purple crash color though, I think...

Actually I want them all, in every single color!! Must be rational... LOL

11. Well, I jumped in with both feet and put down a deposit on a Make Me Smile Midi in Purple Crash. I am SOOOOO excited.

I also love the Hug Me, it was such a hard decision but I am so wishy washy that I just went for my initial gut instinct.

JNH14 - Thank you so much for posting the link!

Anyone else put down a deposit?

12. Congrats-I hope that you love the bag! I own two of the BE's and they are gorgeous!:rolleyes:

13. MMM lccsue...good choice! The first one to take the plunge!

I am torn, I adore the petrol glossy, but I would love it in the Make Me Smile...I am assuming that the colors on the right beside the style are the ones available in it?

14. I am thinking that the whisper to me midi is my favorite. I love that it lays flat against your body. I am so excited but I can't put down a deposit for a while yet. When is the latest date we can place our deposits?

15. Am I cracking up or is there no page for the Make Me Smile, but two pages for the Make Me Smile Midi (both pages with same bag dimensions)?

I am the one always looking for bold colors but I definitely see a chocolate crash something in my future.