Post Pics of Your Entire Rebecca Minkoff Collection!

TINY!!!!??? yeah right!

What is the red colored MA at the top? and that Bluish matinee?

Your collection is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Your collection makes mine tiny!:P It's like the boys locker room, but with handbags and not wangs. Am I allowed to say that in here? I mean, I feel like I can say wang to you, Gung, but didn't know if people were against the wang around here. I also said dongs instead and perhaps that was a better word as it makes me laugh more than wang. Um, yes, I am quite off topic. The redish looking one is the fuchsia/gold bottom bag! I just got it yesterday, but my batteries died after the family picture. I'm going to have to get more batteries! The blue is the cobalt matinee. I needz yellow and green! But a bright green!

Your collection makes mine tiny!:P It's like the boys locker room, but with handbags and not wangs. Am I allowed to say that in here? I mean, I feel like I can say wang to you, Gung, but didn't know if people were against the wang around here. I also said dongs instead and perhaps that was a better word as it makes me laugh more than wang. Um, yes, I am quite off topic. The redish looking one is the fuchsia/gold bottom bag! I just got it yesterday, but my batteries died after the family picture. I'm going to have to get more batteries! The blue is the cobalt matinee. I needz yellow and green! But a bright green!

I prefer peener myself.

Wait...that came out wrong....