My Poupette Sellers buying FAKE LV on Ebay

I think that a lot of the mypoupette sellers are trying to do the right thing and make some money but they are not all experts. Some of them have businesses that grown so much that they hire outside help, and these people are less of an expert when choosing what to buy.

This is totally horrendous! I am an MPRS & I really believed that it was worth paying my sub & being accredited. I have read so many negative comments on MyPoupette that I truly think this is the final straw & I am not going to be associated with them anymore! The whole thing has gone downhill since Carol left & I don't think they care anymore! What is the point in paying money every year to be affiliated with a group that is getting such a bad name?
I think you should post all the ebay IDs here so that people can be wary!
There is only one way to guarantee a real bag & that is to buy from LV I would never ever sell a bag that I had bought from anyone else. I would never buy from anyone else!
The sellers that are scooping up bags on ebay & reselling are taking a huge chance to make profit & subsequently buyers are suffering!

I think you should post all the ebay IDs here so that people can be wary!

I think your absolutely right! :tup: Why can't we start two new stickys in the shopping subcategory. One for reputable ebay sellers and another for ones that are known for selling fakes.

BTW, the Hermes forum does it. It'd just be tedious...at least in the beginning.

Re: "Socialite;5149199]So I buy alot of Vuitton on ebay..."

I hope I am never bidding against you for the same item:flowers:! Everytime I lose out, I run to tpF to see if the gushing winner announces they just won something and outbid me, so I know who the culprit is and perhaps find some solace in the fact that it was a tpFer - happened on an Hermes piece that I stayed home for last weekend (should I even be admitting to this?!:shame:smile:

Re:
"Well what do you think about MRPS buying FAKE Vuitton on ebay to re-sell ?"
Wrong. Absolutely wrong.
But this does go to show that the MPRS ranking/badge does not necessarily denote accuracy and guarantee of authenticity - I don't much pay attention to the MPRS badges but rather the images of the item itself. If it's happened once or twice, one could chalk it down to a mistake. 5 times?? The intention is clear and the seller needs be made to eat the leatherthey just bought.:yucky:

^^^ITA, Ebay is so sketchy, too many people without a soul selling fakes and ripping people off. THere are some people with a good reputation, but they are few and far between.

What's worse is if you begin to recognize a few fakes, you might stumble on one that is listed at such an exhorbitant starting price that someone who would not know might think "well it must be real if it's priced that high" since who would/should have the authority to ask such a ridiculously high price for a visibly off piece?

I had seen a few stamped bags going for 4 digits when they looked so terrible even I could tell they were fake (and that;s saying quite a lot since I was new to all this at the time)

Scary - just be sure to always do your hw.

WHOA! Wait a minute - FASHIONPHILE HAS SOLD A FAKE BEFORE?!! :wtf: :shocked:

Oh my, I cannot believe that...

Yup they were selling a fake Fendi spy, I remember reading about it in the Fendi forum - apparently it was a really bad fake as well.

Wow and they sold a fake MC Speedy according to LVBabydoll :sad:

Fashionphile was like the one seller I thought could be trusted - what with their fancy layouts and everything lol :sad:

Yup they were selling a fake Fendi spy, I remember reading about it in the Fendi forum - apparently it was a really bad fake as well.

Wow and they sold a fake MC Speedy according to LVBabydoll :sad:

Fashionphile was like the one seller I thought could be trusted - what with their fancy layouts and everything lol :sad:
Thank goodness I didn't buy that mono Tulum from them :cursing:

I think your absolutely right! :tup: Why can't we start two new stickys in the shopping subcategory. One for reputable ebay sellers and another for ones that are known for selling fakes.

BTW, the Hermes forum does it. It'd just be tedious...at least in the beginning.

Good idea!

That's a great idea :tup: I would really like to know who the sellers are. :yes:

A buyer that I have become friendly with on ebay bought a bag which she believes to be fake from an ebay seller, she sent me a copy of messages that she sent to her I was stunned! I posted part below:

i am sorry about your bidding on the other modern chain, but you have to understand, we are all consignment sellers, we have a blog. most of us have all experienced what i just experienced with you. when i told them what was going on, they all said they would block you from winning the bid. they will let you bid up to last hour, to raise thier win, and then block you, like the last bag you bid on. i am sorry and i asked them not to do that, but they have never encountered the same problem when they slipped and did not check a bag out. now they are afraid to sell to you. their experiences have all been different.