My Poupette Sellers buying FAKE LV on Ebay

Wow and they sold a fake MC Speedy according to LVBabydoll :sad:

Fashionphile was like the one seller I thought could be trusted - what with their fancy layouts and everything lol :sad:

Yup, let me see if it's still there...it was posted in the authentication forum...this wasn't even a "good" (I cringe to use that word) fake, either.

Since the listing was removed by ebay, here's the response from another user and Addy's reply:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...his-louis-vuitton-17670-3613.html#post4579557

Yup, let me see if it's still there...it was posted in the authentication forum...this wasn't even a "good" (I cringe to use that word) fake, either.

Since the listing was removed by ebay, here's the response from another user and Addy's reply:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...his-louis-vuitton-17670-3613.html#post4579557

Wow thanks for finding that for me! :flowers: I found a pic of the bag a few pages earlier on - and you're right it isn't a good fake at all, the colours look really strange and the canvas is misaligned :yucky: I attached a pic in case anyone wanted to see :biggrin:

Attachments

• yuckyfashionphile fake.jpg
    yuckyfashionphile fake.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 167
^ Oh dear.. I'm not remotely as experienced as the authenticators here (heck, I can only point out the most obvious fakes), but I could see that that bag was fake even before I enlarged that picture :sick:

A friend of mine did purchase a fake epi wallet from a mypoupette. I think alot of these MP uses their so called name sometimes to slip a few fakes in. I wonder it is intentional or pure innocense?

Well, this is always sad to know :sad:
I know there is an online Ebay store that sells fake Marc Jacobs "Made in China" copies (amongst other "designer labels..) which look real and even have MJ labels made identical to the real thing :wtf: and she has sold more than xxxxx items. *

End of it all, anyone who is really keen to pay that much money should always research enough prior to any serious bidding.

So I buy alot of Vuitton on ebay and I know most of the My Poupette sellers buying accounts where they buy there LV to re-sell, Im sometimes outbid by them.

Well what do you think about MRPS buying FAKE Vuitton on ebay to re-sell ?.

My motto has been to have an item authenticated from here first before I buy it. When it comes to LV's, you just can't trust anybody anywhere anymore. I just feel bad for some buyers who don't know that they're buying a fake :sad:

That is awful but i have to say that I have seen my poupette sellers selling fakes. It could be that the icon is a fake and they are not really recommended but i have seen people with that icon on the page selling fakes plenty of times

I can only say that I am not surprised at all that this has happened.... People can mistakes... its a human nature! We have to give them the benefit of the doubt when a seller claims that they were sure that the item was authentic but when you receive it....eww. As Addy (LV~Burberry~Bal mod)....ebay is a landmine but can be a goldmine as well for us purse addicts. I have had really bad experiences in ebay with regards to fakes... I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown, but you see,there are lots of scammers out there BUT there are also genuine people who honestly not aware that what they're selling are fakes, when you tell them about it, INSTANT REFUND!!! I am speaking by my experience. Dont get me wrong, I am not taking the side of MPRS who's selling fakes. To be on the safe side, you just have to take the item here to have it authenticated before committing yourself into something... its so good and comforting that when the lovely members here are soooo helpful giving FREE advices and honest to goodness insights......:smile: