My Poupette Sellers buying FAKE LV on Ebay

This thread got moved to the LV Shopping section as it fell into that category. :yes:

It bugs me when someone says that you can alway trust a MPRS seller... I've seen quite a few selling fakes, and have reported them too... yet, never got a response back. :shrugs:

Sorry John, I thought it got moved into Ebay haha, I kept going into the ebay section looking but I just realized.

I know what you mean, its annoying because the name means nothing when MP wont do anything about it.

What!?

Oh no, this really scares me as I have bought TONS of LVs from MPRS. :shocked:

I wonder if they know its a fake and resell it because everybody will trust them if they say its real .... or are they NOT aware of it being fake. *EEK*

Wow, I'm completely shocked. I think I've heard of this happening before? But I might be dreaming -but still. Usually when a MPRS is selling it, I don't usually ask anyone to authenticate it since I trust them... but now I'm really having second thoughts! I'm also curious to know who it is or who they are...

^^^^

I know, I am the same way too.

When I buy from them I RARELY get it authenticated because since they are a MPRS I just automatically assume the LV is authentic.

*Ahhh* :sweatdrop:

~Thanx *Socialite* for sharing your experiences on eBay. I must say, this is absolutely outrageous:wtf:!!! To think that you, *LVbabydoll* and *John* took the time to report to eBay and no actions were take on these fake items- Just speaks volume:rolleyes:! This thread is a great thread, because it will help us tPFers to be more cautious prior placing our bids on LV items on eBay..~:ty:

~To the ppl that sell FAKES----:busted~

~Thanx *Socialite* for sharing your experiences on eBay. I must say, this is absolutely outrageous:wtf:!!! To think that you, *LVbabydoll* and *John* took the time to report to eBay and no actions were take on these fake items- Just speaks volume:rolleyes:! This thread is a great thread, because it will help us tPFers to be more cautious prior placing our bids on LV items on eBay..~:ty:

~To the ppl that sell FAKES----:busted~

Hi, yes I know what you mean, we do have to be careful, I wouldnt for a minute say not to buy...just get them checked out if you dont know that they are real. 99% of the time I know an item is real when I buy it but I allways get the 1% checked. I hoping others do too :flowers:

This is CRAZY! I'm so glad I resisted to the urge to buy from MPRS. I'd be sweating bullets. I can't believe fashionphile sold a fake! I thought I was 100 percent safe with her. Wow. :wtf:

I was even watching her MOCA Neverfull. But, I think for right now I'll pass. :crybaby:

Oh yeah also, as for the no response thing, I'm not going to name names here but...
I remember awhile back I reported one to one of them because I saw someone using their pics on ioffer. And another, I reported because another ebay seller was using their pics.
No response from either of them, not even a "thank you."
I mean, if someone told ME that someone else was using my pics, I'd be grateful, isn't that the purpose of watermarking; so you know when people steal your pics? It just makes me wonder whether they KNOW that their pics are being stolen...or ARE they, KWIM? :shrugs:

i think the tPF LV authenticate this thread is waaaaaaay more reliable.
:tup::tup:

Absolutely correct!

Sadly My poupette is completly un-trustable.
I had a horrible MPRS experience and then come to find out two of my friends paid to get authentications and after taking there money – got nothing!

I don’t trust MPRS at all!