Mahina XL in Gris on Hold! Enablers?

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
My grail bag, the Mahina XL in gris is on hold for me until Friday closing. I am in love with this bag but the timing is pretty bad with Xmas next week.

What do you all think? Do I go for it?

It took my SA a while to locate this bag for me .. have you tried it on??? If so ..thoughts on it??? Will you use it??? It IS a lot of money (esp just before the holiday season too) but it is a special bag :love:

I have this bag in gris and I am still in absolute LOVE with it. I get compliments every time I take it out. This is a SPECTACULAR bag! The performations POP on the light leather and I've had no color transfer or discoloration issues.
If you think it suits you at all...have you tried it on? You should make it a Christmas present to yourself. You won't regret it. I'm going to use the HECK out of mine for years and years.

GET IT!!! I have it in noir and I don't regret it even though it was super $$$. I don't find it heavy and I just love how it magically makes any outfit a :tup: I also love how it's sorta a discrete vuitton bag depending on the lighting.