Mahina XL in Gris on Hold! Enablers?

:heart::heart::heart: It's so incredible...I think you really should grab it now, if you feel right about the funds. If the money isin't right for it now and you feel you can't, NOT shouldn't...then don't. But if there is no huge risk in it...I say get it now and lay low with LV for a lil :P

Thanks everyone. I've loved it since I saw it but always thought it was too big for me (I am 5 feet 1 inch). I went shopping with another TPFer who bought her and tried hers on and it looked pretty good. I was sooooold right there.

Going to try her on tonight see if I am totally in love and then make my decision there.

DO IT!!! I was lucky to see one on eLuxury 2 days ago in Noir XL and I bought it right away. I thought I should at least try it on so I won't have any regrets. It's on its way to me as we speak...can't wait. :yahoo:

Love this bag! It is sooo hard to find and you have wanted it for a while. I think you should be naughty and get it! A bag this hot won't be coming around again for a while!

i'll help you go on a bag ban the first half of 08 if you decide to get Mahina tonight. after this bag nothing will be as special so it should be easy to do with the exception of Matisse lol.

and i thought Mahina looked fab on you, not too big. i think it's because the leather is smooshy and molds to your body. text me asap if you get it :love: