Mahina XL in Gris on Hold! Enablers?

Haven't been by the boutique yet. Hubby gets home in a couple of hours then we'll head out to the mall. I plan on trying it on tonight with a cute outfit and make my decision. I can't stop thinking about her!

If you do love the bag you should get it now. It is very hard to get hold off since it's a limited item and someone on the board said their SA said it's coming to the end of production.

Haven't been by the boutique yet. Hubby gets home in a couple of hours then we'll head out to the mall. I plan on trying it on tonight with a cute outfit and make my decision. I can't stop thinking about her!

cool! so are u getting it?? keep us updated!! :smile:

btw, i saw a gris Mahina XL in real life a few weeks ago, at a local CPK. The lady was at a table next to ours. When I saw her bag I was like OMG :drool: ...I just couldn't stop staring at her bag!!! She probably thought I was a psycho or something, lol

Wait, LV is increasing their prices starting Dec 26? Is that for real? :sad:

Rileygirl - Go for it! The Mahina is so gorgeous :tup:

Thats what I was told this past Sunday. I went in to try on the black neo cabby gm and told them that it was on my wishlist for 2008 and they told me I should get it now because the price was going up 5% on the 26th :sad:.