Seller won't ship Ring bag!

This just gets better...he now has sent me a message thru ebay messages saying he wants to make nice. He says, don't let a bag come between our friendship.:wtf: What friendship!?! Is this guy kidding? I don't want anything else to do with him. I don't want to contact him...I don't want him to contact me.
I think ebay may have contacted him about his feedback, as I have sent them copies of his e-mails to me. I am trying to get that neg removed. If he had negged me and said something even slightly truthful, (like I was mean to him or left him neg, so there!) then I would have dropped it. But what he said is an outright lie and it makes it sound like I was the one who tried to not go thru with the original auction.:hs:

Now see? Finally! The proverbial silver lining! You have made a FRIEND out of all of this! :drinkup: Does he live near you? Perhaps you could have him over for cocktails some night....he and his lovely wife could pop over, perhaps she'll come wearing the burgundy Ring bag that started all of this, and oh how you'll all laaaugh! Why I get giddy just thinking about it! :roflmfao:

I saw your feedback response to him.....perhaps HE has now found tPF and realizes what he's up against? :boxing:

Originally Posted by Stinkerbelle

If we were ever at a party together, I would sooo want to be sitting next to you! Oh, the stories we would tell! What is that saying? If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me? ;)

Stinkerbell you are a riot! BTW, I never have anything nice to say and I too live in CT., come sit by me, lol!

Oh got the bag on my watch list.

Hun, this would'a made a great soap opera I'm tellin' ya! We've got your drama, your comedy, your occasional superhero (when freaking Glitz isn't sleeping and Batman could actually do his job!) as well as your "oh my freaking God you're kiddin' me" moments....we could'a killed if only those darn writers hadn't gone on strike! :P

I love this guy only because he reminds me of all that is wrong with eBay and that in the end we really can't do much to protect ourselves from the bad guys.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It is SO beyond unfair to me that someone like JM who has spent years building up her perfect feedback on eBay can have it smeared by an ignorant newbie seller who really has nothing at all to lose as he will most likely go the way of the wind in a few days or weeks time. :tdown:

Now see? Finally! The proverbial silver lining! You have made a FRIEND out of all of this! :drinkup: Does he live near you? Perhaps you could have him over for cocktails some night....he and his lovely wife could pop over, perhaps she'll come wearing the burgundy Ring bag that started all of this, and oh how you'll all laaaugh! Why I get giddy just thinking about it! :roflmfao:

I saw your feedback response to him.....perhaps HE has now found tPF and realizes what he's up against? :boxing:

hahaha LOL :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Congratulation JM you have a new friend. Who knew you could make them through negative experiences on ebay.

So I have a couple of questions since I just got back on this thread and I am not an ebayer.

How much is a listing fee and how many times has he relisted this. I mean seriously he must realize it's a lost cause. And it really is a shame he doesn't know about tPF he never would have listed it the second time.

Wow!
I just read through this entire thread and got to say:

JM, I'm really do feel for you this was way worse than what happen to me!
I really do see that in my Ebay misadventure the lady that sold me the D&B Zebra made a honest mistake.
Boy am I glad mine did goto this extreme!

This Guy is a total JERK!
:nuts:And then to send you Emails, and make offers outside of Ebay, and call you a friend?:nuts:
What an A$$Clown!
I think this JERK just needs to give you the bag for FREE for all the problems and BS he has caused you.

Things like this definitely will scare buyers away from using Ebay.

:tup:To all you other Gals out there I really love your style and support for JM.:tup:
I just wish we could really make an example out of this Jerk!
And I thought that we went after the jerks on our audio forums!

ROFLMAOWTIME!!

You Gals out do use hands down!

If I can help in any way count me in!

BTW since i have never sold anything on Ebay, just bought,what kind of fee's does he get to pay each time he lists this bag!
I was just curious.

Matt

:dothewave::tpfrox::dothewave:

I just found this thread while late-night Purse Forum browsing...OH MY GOD! He has only one hour left on the auction, and nobody has bid on it! Ha!

Like a few ladies said already...karma!

p.s. I put it on my ebay watch list so I can watch him go down in flames in an hour!