Seller won't ship Ring bag!

lol I just finished reading this thread and it's rather funny. I wonder if eventually he will regret not selling it at $ 320.00 after all the failed attempts of reselling it on ebay.

I'm a buyer on ebay and not a seller, and I even know what the rules are...they are clearly stated on the website...no pity party for this guy

OMG:cursing::cursing: The nerve of him!!!! I am not an ebay frequenter but it sounds like others here are... I put this bag on my "Watch" list again... I'm so tempted to bid on it and not pay. What a jerk. :cursing:

He has left me negative feedback! He even said in the comment that I called him at home and wanted to pay less for the bag so he cancelled the payment!:cursing: This is a bald face lie!
He called me at home to tell me he was not going to accept my payment because it was not enough for the bag.

I 'thought' the person was legally bound to sell you the bag at that price. I remember an internet article less than a year ago where this guy purchased a boat from an ebay-er at less-than-it-was-worth (the winning bid was like $50K but it was worth maybe 200K or something ridiculous on both ends). After the buyer won, the seller rescinded (like yours), unhappy with the final price. Although the seller did NOT relist, he was LEGALLY forced to cough up the boat at the original price... I remember this fo' sho'...

So maybe if you want to push it, I 'think' you'd win...

Of course they are not legally bound just like a buyer is not always held to paying for something. Really sometimes these things happen. I know we all HATE to lose out on the deal of the century but if the guy made an honest mistake Ebay isn't going to make him sell you the bag. Now if he did it over and over again, I'm sure he would be banned. Just like the you would do if you had a buyer who didn't pay, its time to move on and find another bag. That was sure was pretty though!

Ebay crime does not sleep....we have to be ready and available to fight injustice at a moment's notice! I can't be waitin' around while you're changing out of your Barney pj's with the Batmobile idling! :P

If we were ever at a party together, I would sooo want to be sitting next to you! Oh, the stories we would tell! What is that saying? If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me? ;)

These have got to be the funniest lines of the whole thread to me! lol

Been watching it from my ebay account and following along with the thread also in support. What an idiot.

Too funny girls. Carry on!!

Sigh....I fear Gotham shall never be safe from this guy. :tdown: And well, what with me....Batman....having PMS and all, I'm afraid I am not up for the challenge of a new fight. Cuz unless there's chocolate in that handbag I really don't care much about it at the moment! :P But if someone else would like to borrow my cape (and it is tre slimming I must say!) and the keys to the batmobile, I'll send them right over!

We can only hope that we in the League of Justice have gotten the word out and no one will bid on the bag. His feedback speaks volumes and it is my hope that he gets back exactly what he gave, that someone does bid on the bag and then doesn't pay (not one of us Dudley Do-Right tPFers for we are above that). Let him see what it feels like.

I think in all of this the worst thing that happened was the totally undeserved negative feedback against JM. I hope eBay FINALLY does the right thing and will at least strike that from her ID.

This just gets better...he now has sent me a message thru ebay messages saying he wants to make nice. He says, don't let a bag come between our friendship.:wtf: What friendship!?! Is this guy kidding? I don't want anything else to do with him. I don't want to contact him...I don't want him to contact me.
I think ebay may have contacted him about his feedback, as I have sent them copies of his e-mails to me. I am trying to get that neg removed. If he had negged me and said something even slightly truthful, (like I was mean to him or left him neg, so there!) then I would have dropped it. But what he said is an outright lie and it makes it sound like I was the one who tried to not go thru with the original auction.:hs:

This just gets better...he now has sent me a message thru ebay messages saying he wants to make nice. He says, don't let a bag come between our friendship.:wtf: What friendship!?! Is this guy kidding? I don't want anything else to do with him. I don't want to contact him...I don't want him to contact me.
I think ebay may have contacted him about his feedback, as I have sent them copies of his e-mails to me. I am trying to get that neg removed. If he had negged me and said something even slightly truthful, (like I was mean to him or left him neg, so there!) then I would have dropped it. But what he said is an outright lie and it makes it sound like I was the one who tried to not go thru with the original auction.:hs:

:lol::lol: Come jmcadon, give him a break. You know for your friendship's sake! :lol::lol:

Unbelievable. Now I actually feel sorry for him... I think he's a little off his rocker!

Just ignore him.