Seller won't ship Ring bag!

handbag-ho

O.G.
Oct 15, 2007
Tampa
Do you think that he's visited tPF and has read this thread? JM did mention in her feedback to come here and get the truth!

jmcadon

Jimmy Choo lover
Jul 2, 2007
Northern California
Just an update...He is no longer a registered ebay user! I guess ebay did finally agree with me. I had been sending all his emails to them as they requested. I still have the neg, tho! Not fair...

yyz

In The Land Of OZ!
O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
The Land of OZ! (Topeka,Ks)
That really sucks JM!:sad:
I really do feel for you on this one It was 1000 times worse than what happened to me.
And at least I didn't Mr. Creepy wanting to be friends.:nuts:
It also sucks that you didn't get that bag!
But at least the CREEPY JERK got kicked off Ebay!:yahoo:
(You know though Mr. Creepy may really need some money now a days to pay off his EBAY bills, and I bet his wife is really mad at him!)
That at least would help put a smile on my face!:roflmfao:

I think we need a new Ebay!
Or at least new mangement.

Stinkerbelle

May 6, 2007
I knew sending Robin into the guy's hideout would do the trick! :supacool:

Uh, but Robin? You never actually said what went on in there while I was outside listening to Barry Manilow on the Batmobile's CD player! :jammin:

Just how did you get him to admit his evil ways and get him kicked off eBay??? :sneaky:

Mar 7, 2007
Ohio
I knew sending Robin into the guy's hideout would do the trick! :supacool:

Uh, but Robin? You never actually said what went on in there while I was outside listening to Barry Manilow on the Batmobile's CD player! :jammin:

Just how did you get him to admit his evil ways and get him kicked off eBay??? :sneaky:
Alas.....I cannot reveal my secret crimefighting tactics. Suffice to say, the dynamic duo have once again saved the day and made the streets a little safer. Remember........

Neither rain, nor sleet, not dark of................Uh....no, that's not right...urp....:blink:

Stinkerbelle

May 6, 2007
^^For God's sake...roll the window DOWN this time because I am so not cleaning up the back of the car again!! :throwup:

And you wonder why Alfred quit....:Push:

Nyria

Diggin TPF
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Alberta, Canada
^^ Eyewww....I think he "likes you" likes you! :love:

Blech....I feel like I just walked in on my parents, you know (which thank GOD never happened in my entire life!!). :throwup:

It's just so weird to see what he thinks of the whole thing and it's so not normal! Gee...I wonder what color the sky is in his world? :weird:

OMG - do you like him back??? I could like totally send him a note in gym! :heart: