Coach registration

disney16

Sofa King Delicious
O.G.
May 26, 2006
Has Coach discontinued registering their handbags? They used to supply the little card in every new bag, but after my last couple of purchases I am not finding the card anymore? Just Curious

I have never recieved one either. I thought it was weird, but, thought that b/c I was buying it from a dept. store (Hechts) that that was the reason why no card came with it. I then bought something from the reg. store not long after my Hechts purchase and no card came with that either.

idk why you need to register but I recently bought a bag from Macys that came with the registration card, and I think you can register at the website as well

I haven't seen it in any of the newer lines, but I picked up a Patricia's Legacy bag for my mum and there was a registration card in there--go figure.

hubby just got a briefcase in May as a gift and it came with one. And the last time I shopped there in February/March they still had them. But like you said, I don't think they serve any purpose.

Hey everyone! I am new to the whole "fake coach" vs. real coach thing and I just got my first Coach purse....is there anyway to tell if it is real or not? I got it at a Coach outlet and they told me that they are all real...it came with the dustbag and serial number and little Coach keychain thing, but now I'm worried that its a fake...and I'd rather pay the extra $60 to get the real thing! Thanks in advance for any help!