How many Hermes does Victoria Beckham Have?

^ she buys all her own bags. Hermes are completely against paying ANY person to wear their goods. They don't need to.

Every company benefits from this kind of publicity...everything may be kept secret because the celebrity or the company requests it for different reasons, but these are just normal business decisions. Not doubt she can afford all the H bags she has and more...but why...why will she promote their brand without any benefit...is just the smart think to do and she's pretty smart.

She just likes Hermes....trust me, there's no hidden secret - they don't pay any celebrity to wear their product.

that is the way it is ! hermes is against celeb endorment and actually not even happy about it. also the do not want to appal their loyal customers by givin away bags for free or giving celebs vip treatment just because they are celebs

i acctually go into an argument with a friend over this issue a few weeks ago. He sees the sun shine through celebs butts (particularly Jlo and vb) I love VB, but her refused to accept that she pays for her clothing. I was explaining H to him and that they would never ever give away free things. They value their customers too much. He would heard a word of it.

I hope I don't offend anyone, but I really don't like VB. It may be because I'm in the UK and she has a completely different public image here as being fake, too concerned about her image etc. Anyway, without dwelling on that, I think she wants to cultivate a different image rather than the one she may have had that was a bit vulgar with in your face brands and logos. I don't think any of us can say for sure whether she gets paid by H or not, but I'd like to think probably not. Once you try H, it's difficult to enjoy other bags (with the exvception of Bottega Veneta for me) and H might have chosen a different celebrity for endorsement. Just my thoughts...

I hope I don't offend anyone, but I really don't like VB. It may be because I'm in the UK and she has a completely different public image here as being fake, too concerned about her image etc. Anyway, without dwelling on that, I think she wants to cultivate a different image rather than the one she may have had that was a bit vulgar with in your face brands and logos. I don't think any of us can say for sure whether she gets paid by H or not, but I'd like to think probably not. Once you try H, it's difficult to enjoy other bags (with the exvception of Bottega Veneta for me) and H might have chosen a different celebrity for endorsement. Just my thoughts...

ebruo: I don't quite like VB either. I only like her Hermes collection! :graucho:

This hate that the UK has towards Victoria is soo difficult for me to understand. I mean this is a country that loves bands like Atomic Kitten and Sugababes, Jordan sells covers and writes books (that sell..a lot!) and yet you hate on a mother of 3 with a love for style. I don´t want to offend any British people but could you explain this to me?