How many Hermes does Victoria Beckham Have?

I don't think that it has something to do with loving H. It's about spending money. Few days ago I read that VB has spent 2Mio$ for 100 Hbags. So? What has this in common with "I like the craftmanship"? For me it's like "OK we'll see, if I have to wait for one bag - I buy them all" and that fact has nothing to do with style.

True.:yes: I do like VB - she IS fun to read about and see pics of, however, I agree with you. I really think one's love for the brand (whatever brand it may be) requires buying bags (or any other items) in bulk.

Actually, I don't think that VB has some kind of really special collection, considering the fact that most of her H bags are the ones quite common.
She has a few interesting pieces, including a few vintage bags, but nothing really exceptional. IMO, some members of this forum has much more
alluring and exquisite Hermes collections than hers:yes:
Considering the fact of combined financial success of both her and her husband, I personally think that any talk about volume and cost of her bag collection (or wardrobe) is ridiculously overblown - she could simply have much more spectacular accessories, in case she wanted to...

:heart:Elena

Actually, I don't think that VB has some kind of really special collection, considering the fact that most of her H bags are the ones quite common.
She has a few interesting pieces, including a few vintage bags, but nothing really exceptional. IMO, some members of this forum has much more
Considering the fact of combined financial success of both her and her husband, I personally think that any talk about volume and cost of her bag collection (or wardrobe) is ridiculously overblown - she could simply have much more spectacular accessories, in case she wanted to...

I agree Elena. Lovely bags but not exceptional. :balloon:

I think you are making some interesting points. Perhaps her collection does not appear that unique because she does not special order her bags and put the extra thought into them that makes them so different. She would have to wait for bags like that and I don't think that fits in to her lifestyle or with her fashion sense.

Considering who she is and the amount of money they have, you'd think she'll be on the top of the list on who'll be offered their top of the line bags. There's the free publicity too that goes with it when she wears it and gets papped. And she's certanly not shy to show off her wealth. So, I'm guessing she either doesn't have much or exotics don't float her boat.

I don't particularly care if her bags are special, or unique, or exotic, or whatever...
I would like just one of them someday! And I think ALL Hermes bags are special and unique. It's not like they are churned out of a machine.

I do agree that there are members on tpf that have absolutely stunning arrays of different skins and colors that make the mind go nuts :nuts:

VB is not really my cup of tea, but I love all her bags. I do however like that she uses them all the time, no matter what she is wearing. Somehow, she carries it off really well, in shorts, t-shirt, tank top, or evening dress! She has her own style, which I think gets a nice "boost up a notch" with her H accessories...I notice her bags more than her outfits!

This hate that the UK has towards Victoria is soo difficult for me to understand. I mean this is a country that loves bands like Atomic Kitten and Sugababes, Jordan sells covers and writes books (that sell..a lot!) and yet you hate on a mother of 3 with a love for style. I don´t want to offend any British people but could you explain this to me?

Hi Nola - as always I am way behind, but I did just want to say that there is a real split opinion on VB in the UK. Many more "media savvy" types have turned against her and David's relentless pursuit of publicity. I really think they are in the minority. There are thousands and thousands of men who idolise David and his look and women who are besotted by Victoria (and vice versa too!) They buy their brand (DVB) in droves!

They still sell shift mags and newspapers almost as much as any other public figure. Plus David's England career is back on track so I think we will soon see a subtle shift back in her favour.......

Althougit might not seem that way, there are more people in the UK who love her than hate her, way more. You only have to walk down the high street and see people copying her style to see it