LV 2024 Collection

Men’s FW collection is launching July 4 and August 8. I’m guessing preorders will open mid June. I’m not sure which drop will have the P9 Speedies, I’ve heard they will be “nomination only.” That purple one is gorgeous! :loveeyes:
Thank you for the info! I was (and still am) obsessed with the yellow one but it seems that there is no way to even find one. I do love the purple one too and am determined to get it. My CA knows to put me on the pre order list and whatever the nomination process is. Fingers crossed!! Crazy how a bag can take over ones thoughts lol. To me they are all art.

Thank you for the info! I was (and still am) obsessed with the yellow one but it seems that there is no way to even find one. I do love the purple one too and am determined to get it. My CA knows to put me on the pre order list and whatever the nomination process is. Fingers crossed!! Crazy how a bag can take over ones thoughts lol. To me they are all art.
As long as your CA knows, hopefully they will be able to make it happen for you! Good luck!!! 💜

Reactions: Linnie711