LV 2024 Collection

Anyone ordered the CarryAll Cargo PM? When is the official release in the US? Just confused since I saw it available online (shipping in 3 weeks) but my SA said it not releasing until late March and it's not even available for pre-order.

Anyone ordered the CarryAll Cargo PM? When is the official release in the US? Just confused since I saw it available online (shipping in 3 weeks) but my SA said it not releasing until late March and it's not even available for pre-order.

I preordered the carrall dark a few weeks ago. My SA said end of march at the earliest. If you check availability online it’s only in a few stores in Asia. None in the us or Europe, so it hasn’t made its way yet.

I preordered the carrall dark a few weeks ago. My SA said end of march at the earliest. If you check availability online it’s only in a few stores in Asia. None in the us or Europe, so it hasn’t made its way yet.
On the website both dark carryalls (mm& pm) are available to “place in cart”. My SA said April 1 when I preordered as well. I don’t know the official launch date.

Hi - I am new to PurseForum but not new to LV; I have many and can't have enough! Does anyone know pre order dates regarding the mens fall/winter 2024-2025 Pharrell collection for colors/sizes and pre order? I definitely want the P9 Speedy 25 in Purple. Will the purple come out in a 25? The turqouise is gorgeous as well. Someone said the preorder would probably be June; is there anything we can do prior to that to ensure that we will be on the list? I wanted the yellow one so badly and was not able to get one. Thanks in advance!

Hi - I am new to PurseForum but not new to LV; I have many and can't have enough! Does anyone know pre order dates regarding the mens fall/winter 2024-2025 Pharrell collection for colors/sizes and pre order? I definitely want the P9 Speedy 25 in Purple. Will the purple come out in a 25? The turqouise is gorgeous as well. Someone said the preorder would probably be June; is there anything we can do prior to that to ensure that we will be on the list? I wanted the yellow one so badly and was not able to get one. Thanks in advance!

Which country are u in?