LV 2024 Collection

I agree; these denim prices are crazy. I get that it’s limited-edition, I get that it’s a custom fabric, I get that they’re trying to drive sales/perhaps price non uber-wealthy people out, but at the end of the day, it’s still fabric and less durable than leather or canvas IMHO, yet is priced significantly higher?! :eek: I was initially super excited about this collection, but the more I see, the more “meh” I feel. Will reserve final judgement until I see the Nano Speedy and the rest of the collection, but my wallet might be safer than I initially thought, which wouldn’t be bad! I actually prefer the original (now vintage) Pleaty design and some of the other denim pieces they’ve released over the years, so I might just be picking up some of the SLGs (SDGs? Small denim goods? :giggle:) from this collection. But TBD!:heart:

I agree; these denim prices are crazy. I get that it’s limited-edition, I get that it’s a custom fabric, I get that they’re trying to drive sales/perhaps price non uber-wealthy people out, but at the end of the day, it’s still fabric and less durable than leather or canvas IMHO, yet is priced significantly higher?! :eek: I was initially super excited about this collection, but the more I see, the more “meh” I feel. Will reserve final judgement until I see the Nano Speedy and the rest of the collection, but my wallet might be safer than I initially thought, which wouldn’t be bad! I actually prefer the original (now vintage) Pleaty design and some of the other denim pieces they’ve released over the years, so I might just be picking up some of the SLGs (SDGs? Small denim goods? :giggle:) from this collection. But TBD!:heart:
Thank you. I was just saying the last full womens denim collection was the patch denim. LV flooded the collection with different small, medium, large bags,slgs wallets. Everyone who wanted something from the collection was able to purchase from their wishlist. The prices was still higher than the canvas collection but not like this. I already called out the price range once I saw the price of the bumbag everything else was going to be higher besides the slgs. I like the original pleaty and if I can find a vintage one in pristine condition I will purchase this.

Thank you. I was just saying the last full womens denim collection was the patch denim. LV flooded the collection with different small, medium, large bags,slgs wallets. Everyone who wanted something from the collection was able to purchase from their wishlist. The prices was still higher than the canvas collection but not like this. I already called out the price range once I saw the price of the bumbag everything else was going to be higher besides the slgs. I like the original pleaty and if I can find a vintage one in pristine condition I will purchase this.
I feel like the resale of the vintage ones are a lot too esp now :sad: