LV 2024 Collection

Does anyone know if colourful Alma BB's will be releasing this year (similar to the Skittles/Colorama collection)?
Yes I’m wondering that one too MB! You pink and yellow alma bbs are gorgeous. The current Alma’s has nothing I’m interested in. Something new and bright would be great. I’m also debating on the Alma nano quartz as well, but a bb would be fab. I heard there is a red coming soon in bb but no pics yet.

Which of these should I go with for a small and joyful bag? I think these are all the new collection.
I love the Taigarama on the alpha wearable wallets (reminds me of my most loved, most used and very economical bag the pink Taigarama outdoor pouch), I also love the vibrant green and purple empreinte steamer wearable wallets (though some concern the purple hardware may peel easily). Both of these bags are slightly on the larger size of what I want (ideally a bag I can stash in my car while I run errands), they are both almost exactly the size of the outdoor pouch, a tiny bit deeper). The micro steamer seems like the perfect size (I just carry a card case, keys and a chapstick), but I love the prints just slightly less, though still fun and cute. I welcome any thoughts or advice!

Attachments

• IMG_8442.png
    IMG_8442.png
    210 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_8447.png
    IMG_8447.png
    296.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_8446.png
    IMG_8446.png
    229.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_8444.png
    IMG_8444.png
    199.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_8448.png
    IMG_8448.png
    418.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_8457.png
    IMG_8457.png
    602.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_8456.png
    IMG_8456.png
    209.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_8466.png
    IMG_8466.png
    263.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_8464.png
    IMG_8464.png
    227.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_8488.jpeg
    IMG_8488.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 55
Which of these should I go with for a small and joyful bag? I think these are all the new collection.
I love the Taigarama on the alpha wearable wallets (reminds me of my most loved, most used and very economical bag the pink Taigarama outdoor pouch), I also love the vibrant green and purple empreinte steamer wearable wallets (though some concern the purple hardware may peel easily). Both of these bags are slightly on the larger size of what I want (ideally a bag I can stash in my car while I run errands), they are both almost exactly the size of the outdoor pouch, a tiny bit deeper). The micro steamer seems like the perfect size (I just carry a card case, keys and a chapstick), but I love the prints just slightly less, though still fun and cute. I welcome any thoughts or advice!
Your pink Taigarama pouch always, always makes me smile! It's so cute and soo good to know you still love it :smile:

Maybe the purple steamer wallet?

• Love
Reactions: nicole0612