Ode to Chaumet

Totally justified!
Do you think it's worth to splurge on the half pave?
I was looking at the plain without diamonds version.
Also looking at coco crush in this similar design thou more inclined to coco crush at the moment.
Hi pinkdewy,

Itā€™s totally worth it as it is still low key for everyday wear (that was my intention). Especially for the small size model.
I did tried on both half paved and non diamonds and the half paved won my ā™„ļø
I have not checked out coco crush so cannot give you any opinions.
But most importantly is you must like it to wear it.

Reactions: pinkdewy
Here you go šŸ˜œ
But photo doesnā€™t do justice to this necklace
I tried this necklace on too, the small bee my love with diamonds and without diamonds.
The one with diamonds has much more sparkle in real life, and photos really don't do justice to this necklace!

Can you share with us any pros or cons with this necklace please? I'm on the hunt for my next piece of jewelry :smile:

Screenshot_20240214-081119_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240214-081257_Chrome.jpg

I was browsing the site checking out the BML necklace and came across this bracelet.
The idea came to my mind about wearing it as a pendant instead of a bracelet and save up to half the price of the necklace. What do you think? Do they both look like the same size?

• Love
Reactions: Loriad
I tried this necklace on too, the small bee my love with diamonds and without diamonds.
The one with diamonds has much more sparkle in real life, and photos really don't do justice to this necklace!

Can you share with us any pros or cons with this necklace please? I'm on the hunt for my next piece of jewelry :smile:
Hi Miley,

Sorry for the late reply.

Definitely the half paved pendant won my heart and tried on both šŸ˜
So far I didnā€™t find any cons yet šŸ˜¬ been wearing it to work on most days. Pros will be happily wearing it and receive some compliments šŸ¤£

Reactions: mi.kay
View attachment 5948927

View attachment 5948929

I was browsing the site checking out the BML necklace and came across this bracelet.
The idea came to my mind about wearing it as a pendant instead of a bracelet and save up to half the price of the necklace. What do you think? Do they both look like the same size?
Did not check out this bracelet so not sure if it is of same size as the small pendant. Perhaps you can go boutique to try them out? It will be a good idea to have 2 styles for the price of one. šŸ˜Š

When I yearn for a super clanking stack :biggrin:

View attachment 5916775
I was just thinking about this combination of yours with the Chaumet Liens and the small Love. I am so glad you posted a photo of it to help me visualize!

I really love my RG thin Love with the RG Tiffany Knot bracelet + VCA VA bracelet and I was trying to think of a similar combo for a WG stack to tie together a WG thin Love with a VCA WG VA bracelet. Do you think a WG Chaumet Liens bracelet would work well? Thanks for inspiring me!

Attachments

• IMG_6879.jpeg
    IMG_6879.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 60
I was just thinking about this combination of yours with the Chaumet Liens and the small Love. I am so glad you posted a photo of it to help me visualize!

I really love my RG thin Love with the RG Tiffany Knot bracelet + VCA VA bracelet and I was trying to think of a similar combo for a WG stack to tie together a WG thin Love with a VCA WG VA bracelet. Do you think a WG Chaumet Liens bracelet would work well? Thanks for inspiring me!
I can totally visualise that and I think it looks amazing! Great choice :flowers:

Happened to be wearing this today.
IMG_6776.jpeg

I can totally visualise that and I think it looks amazing! Great choice :flowers:

Happened to be wearing this today.
View attachment 5958675
I LOVE this! Thank you! So dainty and lovely.

These slim bracelets are so comfortable and effortless.

Is this the Chaumet 150 with Love 16? (I know you can wear Love 15, but I was thinking that your pave is 16). Correct me if I am wrong šŸ„°

Reactions: Purrsey
I LOVE this! Thank you! So dainty and lovely.

These slim bracelets are so comfortable and effortless.

Is this the Chaumet 150 with Love 16? (I know you can wear Love 15, but I was thinking that your pave is 16). Correct me if I am wrong šŸ„°
Welcome!

Yes youā€™re correct. Stacks really perfectly, in terms of sizing. Indeed these slim bracelets are so effortless. Iā€™m still thinking alot about the BML bracelet!

Now that youā€™ve mentioned, I donā€™t recall if Iā€™ve stacked this liens with my love 15. Maybe because I donā€™t like wearing my full love anymore. Donā€™t enjoy wearing, knowing Iā€™m restricted and am dependent on a tiny tool :P

• Love
Reactions: nicole0612
Welcome!

Yes youā€™re correct. Stacks really perfectly, in terms of sizing. Indeed these slim bracelets are so effortless. Iā€™m still thinking alot about the BML bracelet!

Now that youā€™ve mentioned, I donā€™t recall if Iā€™ve stacked this liens with my love 15. Maybe because I donā€™t like wearing my full love anymore. Donā€™t enjoy wearing, knowing Iā€™m restricted and am dependent on a tiny tool :P
That is so good to know! I agree with you about the full size Love; I have a whole fleet of them, but these days I am only interested in wearing light and carefree bracelets! It was an accidental discovery for me, and I am sure that I will be back to the regular Loves eventually, but for now I am very happy with a wrist that feels like I am wearing nothing but looks so pretty when I glance at it. The best of all worlds! I think I will go for the Liens, thank you!
The Bee My Love will be a beautiful addition to your collection, I think your chain bracelet is lovely too. I really like the look of two BML bracelets together to get the honeycomb effect, but I donā€™t really want to add 2, so the Liens it is for me!

That is so good to know! I agree with you about the full size Love; I have a whole fleet of them, but these days I am only interested in wearing light and carefree bracelets! It was an accidental discovery for me, and I am sure that I will be back to the regular Loves eventually, but for now I am very happy with a wrist that feels like I am wearing nothing but looks so pretty when I glance at it. The best of all worlds! I think I will go for the Liens, thank you!
The Bee My Love will be a beautiful addition to your collection, I think your chain bracelet is lovely too. I really like the look of two BML bracelets together to get the honeycomb effect, but I donā€™t really want to add 2, so the Liens it is for me!
Liens, watch out for Nicole!

Thatā€™s certainly food for thought. Hard to stop at 1 BML bracelet lol.

• Love
Reactions: nicole0612