Ode to Chaumet

I vote for plain RG BML :loveeyes: I think the plain RG is more interesting than the WG plain. I definitely adore the WG plain but it lacks depth in comparison with RG plain. My fav combination is RG plain with WG demi pave. RG demi pave with WG plain works well too but the WG plain is very dominating. (My next purchase will be the WG demi pave, then I’ll be at peace!!!).
This is indeed my ideal too (and also because diamonds look better set in WG).

I’m on a vacation now. Usually I wear “fool proof” jewelry when so!

IMG_6958.jpeg

I think I'm going to pull the trigger on a BML in wg without the diamonds. Reattaching a pic of a 160 I tried last year.

BML WG diamonds.jpg

I never thought I'd consider stacking. All my bracelets are chains; this would be my first bangle. Down the line I feel fairly decided (at this point!) I'll add a perlee pearls of gold in wg and a diamond tennis bracelet in wg too.

If anyone has the BML and perlee, I would love to see (couldn't find any pics). Tossing up if I do a small juc instead of the perlee, but I feel the perlee is more 'me'.

The Liens bracelet arrived and it is exactly what I hoped for, a thin bracelet that can still hold its own by adding interest and a different shape, and also tie in with the Coco Crush that I was having difficulty finding a stack for that was not too metal-heavy.
Beautiful!
I'm so sad that they discontinued this piece. It's very classic and perfect for daytime and night time

I think I'm going to pull the trigger on a BML in wg without the diamonds. Reattaching a pic of a 160 I tried last year.

View attachment 5965178

I never thought I'd consider stacking. All my bracelets are chains; this would be my first bangle. Down the line I feel fairly decided (at this point!) I'll add a perlee pearls of gold in wg and a diamond tennis bracelet in wg too.

If anyone has the BML and perlee, I would love to see (couldn't find any pics). Tossing up if I do a small juc instead of the perlee, but I feel the perlee is more 'me'.
It’s very pretty on you. I find BML can look princessy and chic at the same time!

The Liens bracelet arrived and it is exactly what I hoped for, a thin bracelet that can still hold its own by adding interest and a different shape, and also tie in with the Coco Crush that I was having difficulty finding a stack for that was not too metal-heavy.
Congrats and I really love how everything looks on you. I must say the chalcedony in WG goes perfect with the liens (I’ve never seen this combo till now!). I think they both compliment each other oh I’m in trouble.

Actually this chalcedony I’ve been considering before (yeah I know, too many things too little time/$ :biggrin:)

Does it get too tangled with our usual bangle stack?

It is so perfect with the coco!
Thank you! You know I was trying so hard to find something to pair with the Coco bracelet!

It's great when things work out. Enjoy your bracelet!

View attachment 5965178

Thank you very much!
I think the Bee My Love is gorgeous in WG. That was next on my list if the Liens did not work out. I love it on you. I think it would look really nice with the thin JUC also, but I really adore my Perlee d'Or bracelet (it is so comfortable), so it's hard to go wrong.

Beautiful!
I'm so sad that they discontinued this piece. It's very classic and perfect for daytime and night time
Thank you very much! I wish it was still available, it's really the perfect size and stands out just enough. @Purrsey made me fall in love with hers, so there was no going back!

It’s very pretty on you. I find BML can look princessy and chic at the same time!

Congrats and I really love how everything looks on you. I must say the chalcedony in WG goes perfect with the liens (I’ve never seen this combo till now!). I think they both compliment each other oh I’m in trouble.

Actually this chalcedony I’ve been considering before (yeah I know, too many things too little time/$ :biggrin:)

Does it get too tangled with our usual bangle stack?
Thank you so much, and thank you for inspiring me with your lovely pairings of this bracelet in the first place. When I saw it on you I loved it. Then when I got the Tiffany Knot and realized how comfortable and dainty it is, while still making a visual impact, I realized this could be my WG version. I haven't taken it off since it arrived.
You know, this whole stack are bracelets that I have had for awhile but just couldn't find out how to mix into my usual combinations. I tried a lot of options and looked at so many photos, but either it wasn't visually balanced or just a combination of 2-3 wider/heavier bracelets together weren't that comfortable for wearing 24/7 while carrying around a chunky just-turned-one-year-old (you don't realize how chubby your baby is until your bracelets are digging into your arm from the pressure!). I also just want something more carefree for every day and I can wear my wider bracelets for going out if I want to.
So I looked at my current right hand stack: very snug fit 5 motif, SO thin Love, Tiffany Knot, and I realized I just needed to recreate the RG in WG. I have full size WG Loves and a full size diamond JUC, but those are not comfortable for me to wear 24/7 (especially with the chubby baby bracelet pressure conundrum). I was thinking: Which WG VCA 5 motif do I love the most, love to look at all of the time, would always be happy to look down and see, and can also get wet and is super sturdy as a bonus: Chalcedony!, then I have been trying to find a way to wear my Coco Crush because it is so comfortable but I just couldn't find a good partner other than the WG rainbow Loves or the diamond JUC (but not butter-soft like the Coco Crush) so that jumped in there, then I needed a thin WG bracelet like the Tiffany knot and since I had been admiring your Liens for ages I suddenly realized that theoretically it was the perfect stack for what I wanted. I am just so glad it worked out once I had them on my wrist. I tried a few other options first that didn't quite work (the previously mentioned WG pieces, WG clash - which I love, but the stack was too metal heavy, considered WG Perlee options as well).
It does not get tangled at all! The trick is to size the 5 motif quite snug so it doesn't move around a lot. Then it stays in place even better than bangles do. I am not great about getting my 5 motifs sized, because I like to wear my necklaces as 10+5, so I only wear a couple of my bracelets as 5 motifs (only the ones that I don't have a 10 motif to extend with, or if I have a 20 motif in that stone so I don't need to lengthen a 10). I need to get the chalcedony sized, I just realized it was "the one" for the stack once I tried on the other two. I highly recommend it for you, I see you as having a fluid gracefulness and chalcedony says that to me as well. I tried another first, and I found it too white; for me the ones with the most "clear" striations look the most blue/lavender, while the ones with more "white" striations look more icy. I wanted blue/lavender personally, so I love this one.

Just got proposed to in Maldives with this stunning tiara ring ‘Aube Printanière’ (Morning Dew) from the Josephine collection. My SA went on extreme length to transfer the last piece from Paris to our local store earlier this year because Chaumet has discontinued this ring and several other styles in the Josephine collection in the beginning of 2024. I’m very happy to be able to get a hold of this creation before it’s gone forever. Chaumet has a special sentimental value to my partner and I because of some events that happened. Also, my first piece of jewelry from him was Chaumet 🫶🏼 so this is definitely the perfect choice 💍

Attachments

• IMG_1733.jpeg
    IMG_1733.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1813.jpeg
    IMG_1813.jpeg
    218.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1206.jpeg
    IMG_1206.jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 77
Just got proposed to in Maldives with this stunning tiara ring ‘Aube Printanière’ (Morning Dew) from the Josephine collection. My SA went on extreme length to transfer the last piece from Paris to our local store earlier this year because Chaumet has discontinued this ring and several other styles in the Josephine collection in the beginning of 2024. I’m very happy to be able to get a hold of this creation before it’s gone forever. Chaumet has a special sentimental value to my partner and I because of some events that happened. Also, my first piece of jewelry from him was Chaumet 🫶🏼 so this is definitely the perfect choice 💍
Gorgeous! Congratulations!

What a lovely story. Congrats to both of you. It’s a very very beautiful piece.

Beautiful! Warmest wishes for a healthy and happy future