Ode to Chaumet

I love this bracelet but it's been discontinued and you can only get the white gold version with diamonds on the band which makes it about double the price!!
I love the minimal version also with the sprinkle of pave! @Purrsey has been inspiring me with her bracelet! I just purchased the minimal pave version that I found through a major reseller website. Since I knew it was discontinued, I had google alerts set up for it, and it popped up last night. It was a little below retail too! Hopefully the size works for me (it is 165cm and I wear a Love 16, so apparently the 150 would be the best match), but I thought it was worth the try.
Here is the currently available version if anyone else is considering it.

Attachments

• IMG_9300.jpeg
    IMG_9300.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 25
I love the minimal version also with the sprinkle of pave! @Purrsey has been inspiring me with her bracelet! I just purchased the minimal pave version that I found through a major reseller website. Since I knew it was discontinued, I had google alerts set up for it, and it popped up last night. It was a little below retail too! Hopefully the size works for me (it is 165cm and I wear a Love 16, so apparently the 150 would be the best match), but I thought it was worth the try.
Here is the currently available version if anyone else is considering it.
Wow it’s not easy to meet one in the resell market, what more your sizing.

Can’t wait to twinnsy with you. It’s getting lonely here…

• Love
Reactions: nicole0612
Wow it’s not easy to meet one in the resell market, what more your sizing.

Can’t wait to twinnsy with you. It’s getting lonely here…
Thank you! 🥰 No one I would rather be twins with than you, as this is not the first piece you have inspired me on. You wear your jewelry with such carefree ease and elegance ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Purrsey
One thing that I’d like to share on my new-to-me white gold Bee My Love half pave pendant necklace — the necklace chain reflects light beautifully. The sides of links are flattened, so light reflects from the chain, resulting in a wonderful sparkle. I’m loving my first Chamet piece. I’m going to Paris in June and I might have to wander into the store for a little peek!

One thing that I’d like to share on my new-to-me white gold Bee My Love half pave pendant necklace — the necklace chain reflects light beautifully. The sides of links are flattened, so light reflects from the chain, resulting in a wonderful sparkle. I’m loving my first Chamet piece. I’m going to Paris in June and I might have to wander into the store for a little peek!
Indeed that’s how BML should be! Reflecting light. I have been thinking of the bml bracelet (again lol). Plain or diamond. The plain in fact carries the concept of Bml. Very pretty.
But it’s hard to say no to diamonds….

If I plunge on a bml bracelet plain as my first, what metal should I pick? I really like rose gold of Chaumet (in fact my fav among other jewelry brands). It will be mixed metal with my liens.
Or should I pick WG (goes with my liens but will be mixed metal with my other bracelets as I don’t have any other WG bracelets).

And keeping my option open that I may add another of another color (plain or diamond) in future.

Reactions: darkangel07760
If I plunge on a bml bracelet plain as my first, what metal should I pick? I really like rose gold of Chaumet (in fact my fav among other jewelry brands). It will be mixed metal with my liens.
Or should I pick WG (goes with my liens but will be mixed metal with my other bracelets as I don’t have any other WG bracelets).

And keeping my option open that I may add another of another color (plain or diamond) in future.
I vote for plain RG BML :loveeyes: I think the plain RG is more interesting than the WG plain. I definitely adore the WG plain but it lacks depth in comparison with RG plain. My fav combination is RG plain with WG demi pave. RG demi pave with WG plain works well too but the WG plain is very dominating. (My next purchase will be the WG demi pave, then I’ll be at peace!!!).