Ode to Chaumet

Just got proposed to in Maldives with this stunning tiara ring ‘Aube Printanière’ (Morning Dew) from the Josephine collection. My SA went on extreme length to transfer the last piece from Paris to our local store earlier this year because Chaumet has discontinued this ring and several other styles in the Josephine collection in the beginning of 2024. I’m very happy to be able to get a hold of this creation before it’s gone forever. Chaumet has a special sentimental value to my partner and I because of some events that happened. Also, my first piece of jewelry from him was Chaumet 🫶🏼 so this is definitely the perfect choice 💍
Congratulations! It’s completely stunning!

Just got proposed to in Maldives with this stunning tiara ring ‘Aube Printanière’ (Morning Dew) from the Josephine collection. My SA went on extreme length to transfer the last piece from Paris to our local store earlier this year because Chaumet has discontinued this ring and several other styles in the Josephine collection in the beginning of 2024. I’m very happy to be able to get a hold of this creation before it’s gone forever. Chaumet has a special sentimental value to my partner and I because of some events that happened. Also, my first piece of jewelry from him was Chaumet 🫶🏼 so this is definitely the perfect choice 💍
Such a beautiful ring. Congratulations on your engagement!

If I plunge on a bml bracelet plain as my first, what metal should I pick? I really like rose gold of Chaumet (in fact my fav among other jewelry brands). It will be mixed metal with my liens.
Or should I pick WG (goes with my liens but will be mixed metal with my other bracelets as I don’t have any other WG bracelets).

And keeping my option open that I may add another of another color (plain or diamond) in future.
Rose gold for sure!

Reactions: Purrsey
I’m new to Chaumet and recently had a chance to visit the boutique while traveling. I tried on the bee my love solitaire necklace and I love the unique cut of the diamond! I am torn between RG and WG. My jewelry collection is mainly yellow gold, but I’d like to branch out. I also like to mix metals. Any thoughts and inputs are welcome :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_5191.jpeg
    IMG_5191.jpeg
    216.3 KB · Views: 101
I’m new to Chaumet and recently had a chance to visit the boutique while traveling. I tried on the bee my love solitaire necklace and I love the unique cut of the diamond! I am torn between RG and WG. My jewelry collection is mainly yellow gold, but I’d like to branch out. I also like to mix metals. Any thoughts and inputs are welcome :smile:
Wow, those are beautiful! What a unique and gorgeous setting. Wish we had a Chaumet boutique in the U.S.

I’m actually loving the white gold on you, but I’m torn because the rose gold probably shows off the honeycomb setting a little better. I know you said you wanted to branch out, but in my humble opinion I think you should either stick to yellow gold for this piece (if available), or go for white gold!

I feel like my skin tone is very similar to yours and I do prefer yellow or white metals on me. Good luck deciding!

Reactions: Froots
Wow, those are beautiful! What a unique and gorgeous setting. Wish we had a Chaumet boutique in the U.S.

I’m actually loving the white gold on you, but I’m torn because the rose gold probably shows off the honeycomb setting a little better. I know you said you wanted to branch out, but in my humble opinion I think you should either stick to yellow gold for this piece (if available), or go for white gold!

I feel like my skin tone is very similar to yours and I do prefer yellow or white metals on me. Good luck deciding!
I agree with all of Candace30’s points.

Reactions: Froots
Chaumet makes one of the most beautiful cuts on diamonds. And I totally agree with the above poster that the non-WG shows the setting better. Although generally diamonds blink more set in WG but for this piece, I think it can offer more than that (which shouts Chaumet, if one knows Chaumet-BML :love:)

I’ve always love the rose gold of Chaumet; very gentle and feminine. It looks great on you.

Love the RG on you!

Reactions: Loriad and Froots
I love this necklace and like the RG on you. Same as @Purrsey, I usually like diamonds with WG but BML designs are more striking with RG.

Thank you everyone for taking time to reply! I agree with alot of the points stated above.

The BML solitaire is only available in RG and WG unfortunately, otherwise I would def consider getting another YG piece :P that said I think you perfectly articulated all of my thoughts regarding my choices. I prefer WG on my skin tone, but RG shows off the BML design much better. Such a hard choice to make haha!
Chaumet makes one of the most beautiful cuts on diamonds. And I totally agree with the above poster that the non-WG shows the setting better. Although generally diamonds blink more set in WG but for this piece, I think it can offer more than that (which shouts Chaumet, if one knows Chaumet-BML :love:)

I’ve always love the rose gold of Chaumet; very gentle and feminine. It looks great on you.
Thank you for the kind words! I did not think the RG suited my skin tone, but sometimes its nice to have objective input from others :biggrin:
I love this necklace and like the RG on you. Same as @Purrsey, I usually like diamonds with WG but BML designs are more striking with RG.
My thoughts exactly. It seems like RG is the popular choice especially with this specific BML design.

I haven’t decided to pull the trigger yet. It is definitely on my long term wishlist and will provide an update when that happens. :angel: