Ode to Chaumet

I have fallen in love with Chaumet over the past year, and I think I am ready to add a bangle to my line up of mostly Cartier and VCA pieces.

Does anyone wear a Chaumet bangle with their VCA or Cartier bangle?

I was initially looking at the WG pave Evidence bangle, in place of a thin pave Love, since I think it would be a nice and subtle stacking piece (and about half the price). However, every time I see a photo of the Liens bangle (or anything from that line) I find myself so drawn to it! I am considering the semi-pave Liens in WG. @Purrsey, I love your WG Liens so much, but it looks like it is only available in full pave now (and the accented-pave version is only in RG).

Any opinions about these three options are welcome. The Pave Evidence bangle does look very thin in photos. I added an ad where it is worn and you really have to look for it. Does anyone have any input from trying it on in person?

I would wear the new Chaumet bangle with one of my other WG pieces.

My current WG options are the following. I love them all, but they don’t really go together, so I would like to add a bracelet that I could wear in combination with one or two of these - ideally with one or two of the bangles, but I will list all of my WG for reference: (Semi-pave WG coco crush bangle, WG rainbow Love bangle, WG semi pave JUC, VCA WG pave/onyx 5 motif bracelet, VCA WG GMOP 5 motif bracelet, VCA sweet 6 motif WG pave bracelet).

For the sizing, 150 in chaumet is similar to size 16 Love?

Attachments

• IMG_2786.png
    IMG_2786.png
    101.5 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2781.png
    IMG_2781.png
    858 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_2787.png
    IMG_2787.png
    131.8 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_2784.png
    IMG_2784.png
    93.8 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: jjgg
I have fallen in love with Chaumet over the past year, and I think I am ready to add a bangle to my line up of mostly Cartier and VCA pieces.

Does anyone wear a Chaumet bangle with their VCA or Cartier bangle?

I was initially looking at the WG pave Evidence bangle, in place of a thin pave Love, since I think it would be a nice and subtle stacking piece (and about half the price). However, every time I see a photo of the Liens bangle (or anything from that line) I find myself so drawn to it! I am considering the semi-pave Liens in WG. @Purrsey, I love your WG Liens so much, but it looks like it is only available in full pave now (and the accented-pave version is only in RG).

Any opinions about these three options are welcome. The Pave Evidence bangle does look very thin in photos. I added an ad where it is worn and you really have to look for it. Does anyone have any input from trying it on in person?

I would wear the new Chaumet bangle with one of my other WG pieces.

My current WG options are the following. I love them all, but they don’t really go together, so I would like to add a bracelet that I could wear in combination with one or two of these - ideally with one or two of the bangles, but I will list all of my WG for reference: (Semi-pave WG coco crush bangle, WG rainbow Love bangle, WG semi pave JUC, VCA WG pave/onyx 5 motif bracelet, VCA WG GMOP 5 motif bracelet, VCA sweet 6 motif WG pave bracelet).

For the sizing, 150 in chaumet is similar to size 16 Love?
I just found this photo I had taken on IG of both bracelets together and I didn’t even notice the pave Evidence until I had studied it multiple times. I guess that’s my answer…

Attachments

• IMG_2733.png
    IMG_2733.png
    525.8 KB · Views: 129
  • Love
Reactions: Loriad
Here’s my mini wedding stack with the BML! I love how unique it is and isn’t a Cartier love like everyone else I’m friends with.

Does it look uneven though? Should I get another band for the stack? I don’t like the asymmetry lol.
I’ve been looking at Chaumet lately (more than Cartier-browsing). So pretty. I do think adding another ring to the stack is a fun idea. Perhaps something slighter thicker band type? This is because the “problem” is your carat is HUGE. ;) So adding a slightly thicker one kinda balances the overall weightage. Have fun!

• Insightful
Reactions: Tamag0tchi