Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Shamelessly not-on-weekly-theme, other than giving a little love to a scarf that I’m not sure has seen daylight since it became mine last year during the “exuberant scarf acquisition syndrome” episode I went through (mind you, I think I’m having a rebound case lately…!). Astrologie… and would you believe it’s strawberry season here in Southern California?!? DH went on a run to our local farm, with Maggie Rose as copilot :heart:
View attachment 5951266 View attachment 5951268
Beautiful! ... and how sweet is your little guy!

Thank you all, @Jereni, @ninakt, and @AnnaE for your lovely comments. @AnnaE I remember when several us got this mousseline on the same day! I find them difficult to tie and usually just twist around my neck... @textilegirl, I saw that cw of Feux du Ciel on a lovely TPFer (@laurenad) years ago and never forgot how gorgeous it looked in these serene neutrals. It also looks very much like what I see when I raise my eyes to my windows-- the winter landscape of blue sky, grey sea, brown and bare trees and white leftover snow over gravel-- so it is even more pleasing to have it!!!!

@Croisette7, I have to credit your beautiful mod shots and many gorgeous cws of this design for truly opening my eyes to its beauty. Thank you!

Just lovely-- I dream of a Siste CSGM @GloWW0rM!

Congratulations-- another lovely addition @SilkCouture. Very pretty in pink and how lovely that @Cookiefiend was able to help you find it!

I love the men's department too @Locquaciousloc -- Cheval Punk looks great on you and you have made me search out Chic, Le Sport-- what a great color combo and hem!

Huge congratulations @Jereni! It is a stunner and looks just beautiful on you. Wear it in joy and good health. A very special piece for any collector and lover of H silks.

Just stunning all, @Redbirdhermes! Thank you for sharing your beautiful pearls...

I thought I might be the only scarfie who had this particular Lift Profile @textilegirl! I think it is just beautiful on you. It has its own kind of romantic look about it, to my eye, but love at first sight always wins no matter what the theme!

Just great and congratulations on reaching your scarf-wearing goals @Jacq1 -- the GT looks especially lovely with your red jacket!

A beautiful collection of every shade of brown @AnnaE-- your top and lippie really set off today's scarf to advantage.

This Botanica Grafica looks just beautiful on you @Maedi-- love the combination of colors....
You really should open your eyes for one, dear LKB!

• Love
Reactions: LKBNOLA
Agghh 8 pages behind. Cant wait to catch up and see more scarves from this theme.
I am hopping on under the wire with my only other scarf this week. Sadly just two H scarf days this week. I have a Burberry heart scarf I bring out this month and wear the most.
I purposefully wore some hearts for @Snausages who mentioned that I am heart scarf connected. And boy am I with a nice little stash. I also hope to add more cw’s of my heart gavs down the road. No urgency tho! I haven’t bought a scarf in 27ish days. Woo hoo :ty:
Jungle love love. Sadly I haven’t worn this yet and bought in 2020 :shocked:.
Also Wanted to try out a new mother of pearl twilly size scarf ring my mom found for me. Two ways w tucked in and knot
View attachment 5951326View attachment 5951327
Very nice done, Nomad! ... with your moms help?

• Thanks
Reactions: Nomad and LKBNOLA
I like the way you are willing to purchase more expensive special designs. The price may feel fair in today's market. In a few years, it will feel like a screaming bargain. There have been designs I thought were too expensive in the not so recent past, and now they are +twice that. Congrats on finding the right colorway for yourself. It took me two years to decide on my colorway. Very complex colorway.
It's bc reseller are reading our posts and wishlists.

It's bc reseller are reading our posts and wishlists.
So true. I have two grails I am hunting for and I would never mention their names here.

I am rather surprised at how much certain scarves that sold below market a few years ago and are now above market, like Les Triples. There are a lot of scarves that I liked, but were not high priority, that I planned to circle back to. Now they are all more than I am willing to pay for a scarf that is not on my A list.

I find my eyes drawn more and more to the male silk line, I’ve been loving the muted colored combined with flamboyant and modern designs. They just are so hard to source tho.
Here I post my SOTD a few days ago Cheval Punk.
And today after several weeks of 40F weather winter has decided to remind us she’s still here- and so I went with Chic, Le Sport CSGM- love the popping bordersView attachment 5951057View attachment 5951058
Both the borders! Great looks. I just love your style.

So true. I have two grails I am hunting for and I would never mention their names here.

I am rather surprised at how much certain scarves that sold below market a few years ago and are now above market, like Les Triples. There are a lot of scarves that I liked, but were not high priority, that I planned to circle back to. Now they are all more than I am willing to pay for a scarf that is not on my A list.
When I first started noticing "grails," that one with the teddy bears and Hello Dolly were crazy priced. I didn't understand the concept, LOL.

When I first started noticing "grails," that one with the teddy bears and Hello Dolly were crazy priced. I didn't understand the concept, LOL.
Recently two Neige CSGM were on ebay for € 4.800,-- and € 4.200,--. I would never ever support this insanity.

I want to thank @Cookiefiend and @Anna for hosting the last two themes. I am not participating much or wearing scarves these days because of a personal family situation, but I do look in from time to time and see you all posting gorgeous scarves, knots, accessories, fabulous pearls and other jewelry, and you all look great! Congratulations to everyone who recently received sought-after grail-mail, too. Yesterday I did wear my Les Ailes de Pegase men’s 100 but forgot to take a photo :hrmm: so here is an archive similar to how I tied it.
IMG_8166.jpeg
And some chocolate love:
IMG_8493.jpegIMG_7942.jpeg
And a pretty Sea of Cortez Mabe pearl with pink tourmaline and the divine Chorus Stellarum.
IMG_0841.jpeg

Hello All! Long weekend here where I am and excited to start the week with C for Cathy Latham and one of her designs also starting with C: “Confort en Automobile”

Story behind the scarf:
Ready to leave? In front of the steps, the car roars and it is Madame who is driving! The scene takes place in the 1920s, in the midst of female emancipation. And to contribute to this new freedom, Hermès has imagined practical and elegant clothing and accessories. Trunks, scarves, gloves, bags and hats are part of the trip. Assembled by Cathy Latham, these advertisements reveal the perfect range of the modern traveler.

This scarf is also an homage to the Bolide. Launched in 1923, the Bolide is the first bag to use the zipper closure.

Here, 101 years later: scarf complements my Bolide on Wheels, paired with H gloves, Hat and Vest….

“Too much H in one outfit,” you might say? I think not, because there are no screaming logos here….

Attachments

• IMG_6582.jpeg
    IMG_6582.jpeg
    206.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_6581.jpeg
    IMG_6581.jpeg
    205.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
SOTD Jeudecartes
Scarfmail Daimyo Princes
A beach walk yesterday with the dogs❤️
It has been just raining and raining and it is driving me nuts.
But this weekend I finally could start gardening and it has been such a good feeling to be outside and be active.
Yesterday was warm and sunny, a perfect weather for a couple hours of beach walk and picnic.
Well, it is raining again but the garden got a head start🌱for the spring

Attachments

• IMG_1346.jpeg
    IMG_1346.jpeg
    177.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1347.jpeg
    IMG_1347.jpeg
    285.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1325.jpeg
    IMG_1325.jpeg
    336.7 KB · Views: 35