Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

It was and remains a special, magical moment, along with watching Hull score the "no goal" in the very wee hours in an Austin hotel with my sons and being with my sons at the parade. There is also sadness and melancholy associated with those moments as we lost my oldest son in a vehicle accident 2 weeks after his 16th birthday in 2001.
Hermesguy, I am beyond sorry for your loss. This is unimaginable and every parents worst nightmare. None of us parents want to live in a daily place of fear, but I am 2+ years into my eldest driving and I still worry daily when I know he is on the road. And may your memory of your sports events and others with your children fill the space as best they can.
I love your Plumes! Twillies in the hair are so nice. Do you use any hair grips to keep your twillies in place? Even though I’ve got thick hair, the twillies always slide right off my head!!

This is very pretty @AnnaE !

Lovely acquisition! Keep warm and see you back soon, hopefully :smile:

Stunning DuJA, the perfect knot and top for it. Adorable kitty :love:

Ohhh love a great bargoon. I’ve been looking for this one under retail too. Great snag and lovely on you!

Your lemon drop of sunshine is wonderful! It had my clapping my hands in delight. So perfect with the scarf. Now I think to Sorrento may be in order for you with these incredible yellows!

Wow, this is breathtaking. I love it!
Thank you! Plumes is an amazing design and I often think of getting another cw.
The twilly is totally a slippery sucker :lol: . I do have to wear a snap clip barette down at my neckline and also a Bobby pin up top. They absolutely slide out when wear one while outside, particularly with lots of walking/movement haha. Not so much when home.
Very nice done, Nomad! ... with your mom’s help?
My mom found me the scarf ring. I think it is a vintage shoe buckle. But my mom didn’t help me arrange the twilly on my wrist. That was all my solo struggle haha. It takes patience to put a twilly on one’s wrist. Often requires teeth 😲 . But actually the scarf ring prevented me from needing to use teeth which was nice.

Beautiful intro, Bunny, thank you for hosting this alphabet (ABC, anyway) week.
A - Celebrating Aline Honore with her iconic and glorious LVdP:
View attachment 5951507
B - Jan Bajtik in Les Danse des Amazones:
View attachment 5951512
And C- Christiane Vauzelles in TRF:
View attachment 5951506
Beautiful pics!
Straight flush, dear Bunny!
Thank you ninakt!
Gorgeous!!!!
Thank you Pirula!
Welcome, @bunnycat, and I'm looking forward to A, B, C Week. I'm beginning with a favorite chocolate brown scarf by Annie Faivre. I had to stand in the sun today, otherwise my blue-loving camera insisted on making this pretty greenish top much bluer than it actually is.

View attachment 5951531

Jardins d'Hiver is my crossover scarf of the day.

View attachment 5951528
Beautiful crossover for the week!

Agghh 8 pages behind. Cant wait to catch up and see more scarves from this theme.
I am hopping on under the wire with my only other scarf this week. Sadly just two H scarf days this week. I have a Burberry heart scarf I bring out this month and wear the most.
I purposefully wore some hearts for @Snausages who mentioned that I am heart scarf connected. And boy am I with a nice little stash. I also hope to add more cw’s of my heart gavs down the road. No urgency tho! I haven’t bought a scarf in 27ish days. Woo hoo :ty:
Jungle love love. Sadly I haven’t worn this yet and bought in 2020 :shocked:.
Also Wanted to try out a new mother of pearl twilly size scarf ring my mom found for me. Two ways w tucked in and knot
View attachment 5951326View attachment 5951327
@Nomad and all is right with the world now that you’ve posted some hearts! Love this bracelet knot and wow what a great find from mom!
Good Morning Scarflandia!

I wish I had been here this past week for Valentine's week but life got in the way. I sure we've all had enough chocolate by now (Am I really saying that????) :lol: and so let's get going on this week's theme for some much needed exercise. Mental exercise counts!

This week is all about the ABCs. The ABCs of Hermes, that is.

So may many designers to choose from, and with some sharp mental exercise, some of your favorite designers may get a two-fer or three-fer this year!

I'll start with a couple of favorite A's Alice Shirley tops my list for sure.

My favorite Tyger. :love:

View attachment 5951450

Also, let's not forget Anne Gavarni, designer of the beautiful La Rosee.

View attachment 5951451

For some fabulous B action, here is Jan Batjlik 's Comographia Universalis:

View attachment 5951448

But also included in the Bs is Laurence Bourthoumieux (also known as Toutsy) with Flamingo Party. She'll get another run later in the year. :happydance:

View attachment 5951452

And for Cs I have Christiane Vauzelles, with Tsubas (no autocorrect, not tubas....)from a couple of weeks ago.

View attachment 5951468

Geta little mental exercise this week and show us your ABCs. I'll check in as often as I can today. :smile:
Thank you @AnnaE for a lovely week and wonderful start to the new week @bunnycat - that changeant slays me every time. Twins on CU but why didn’t I wear mine this season???? Must ponder.
Good morning!
Thank you all for a very romantic week!
Last sotw is an attempt to be both on topic and season appropriate - jardins d’Hiver for a Gallery visit with DD and DH - probably a Good idea to try and dress civilized before monday as yesterday I spend an entire Day in my pajama building Lego :yes:

View attachment 5951365
Lovely pearls and lippie @HermesEchidna (and love the Lego museum!) - I DM’d you with something I found that seems right up your alley!
SOTD Jeudecartes
Scarfmail Daimyo Princes
A beach walk yesterday with the dogs❤️
It has been just raining and raining and it is driving me nuts.
But this weekend I finally could start gardening and it has been such a good feeling to be outside and be active.
Yesterday was warm and sunny, a perfect weather for a couple hours of beach walk and picnic.
Well, it is raining again but the garden got a head start🌱for the spring
@ninakt fellow gardener who is in weed-pulling mode before the spring rains come in. Love the pups - we are land locked so my cockers need a road trip to enjoy sandy beaches and blue waves. Congrats on scarf mail! Such a fun new-in!
Current prices are horrible.
I just ebayed the most expencive ones and it is so sad to see them.
I could never now collect that many scarves, what I have collected the last 12 years if prices weren’t lover in the past.
Luckily it is still possible to find them with reasonable prices.
I have still 3-4 more grails to find, maybe. Voldemort may not hear their names here😂
What I wonder, are there suddenly more collectors, because the market controls the prizing?
Sorry, OT.
You have seen a lot of grails. Have you ever seen a grail go down?

When I bought my Tohu Boho (2004 issue), I paid grail price in 2013. Now all scarves cost what I paid for TB and I am now seeing some Tohu Boho below market. Only took 20 years for it to start coming down. Sometimes I think I talk to much about how much scarves cost now, but I am having a hard time getting used to the current prices. My memory is so bad about everything else. Why can't I forget past prices?
@ninakt @Cordeliere @Croisette7 when I started collecting a 90 was but $275! And yes TB was a huge grail as was Recontre Oceane. Some folks have tried to guess what will increase in value when making a boutique purchase but there appears no rhyme or reason to what attains grail values. LOL and some used to make HOT posts (Hello Out There!) as code for resellers to post what is sought!

To stay a tad on theme, Animapolis (A!) was grail priced for a long time until H found a stash in the corner of its warehouse and put them online a couple years past release. Jan Bajtlik (B!)

I felt lucky when a friend rehomed her blue one at retail, and again when I got the bright one straight from H at retail
IMG_5340.jpegIMG_6302.jpeg

Beautiful intro, Bunny, thank you for hosting this alphabet (ABC, anyway) week.
A - Celebrating Aline Honore with her iconic and glorious LVdP:
View attachment 5951507
B - Jan Bajtik in Les Danse des Amazones:
View attachment 5951512
And C- Christiane Vauzelles in TRF:
View attachment 5951506
Sending hugs @Karenska for a speedy and positive resolution to the situation on the home front. As always your scarves are delicious!

Welcome, @bunnycat, and I'm looking forward to A, B, C Week. I'm beginning with a favorite chocolate brown scarf by Annie Faivre. I had to stand in the sun today, otherwise my blue-loving camera insisted on making this pretty greenish top much bluer than it actually is.

View attachment 5951531

Jardins d'Hiver is my crossover scarf of the day.

View attachment 5951528
Goodness what a difference lighting makes! Like two different tops and scarves! But ‘both’ look wonderful @Redbirdhermes

Hermesguy, I am beyond sorry for your loss. This is unimaginable and every parents worst nightmare. None of us parents want to live in a daily place of fear, but I am 2+ years into my eldest driving and I still worry daily when I know he is on the road. And may your memory of your sports events and others with your children fill the space as best they can.

Thank you! Plumes is an amazing design and I often think of getting another cw.
The twilly is totally a slippery sucker :lol: . I do have to wear a snap clip barette down at my neckline and also a Bobby pin up top. They absolutely slide out when wear one while outside, particularly with lots of walking/movement haha. Not so much when home.

My mom found me the scarf ring. I think it is a vintage shoe buckle. But my mom didn’t help me arrange the twilly on my wrist. That was all my solo struggle haha. It takes patience to put a twilly on one’s wrist. Often requires teeth 😲 . But actually the scarf ring prevented me from needing to use teeth which was nice.
So you managed it alone, you're talented, always, Nomad!

• Thanks
Reactions: Snausages and Nomad
Haha, just remembered! I have A
Ardmore Artists
La Marche du Zambeze
My all time eternal ❤️ for MZ, had to get 3 CW’s, should have gotten more😆
Let’s se Yours!

Ps edited the post, wanted to show You my 🚜

Attachments

• IMG_1349.jpeg
    IMG_1349.jpeg
    325.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1348.jpeg
    IMG_1348.jpeg
    330.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1350.jpeg
    IMG_1350.jpeg
    300.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Recently two Neige CSGM were on ebay for € 4.800,-- and € 4.200,--. I would never ever support this insanity.
I can be a *itch and in this particular case I will message them and ask if they mistyped by adding an additional zero :blush: Because they can’t possibly mean to sell said scarf for this amount.
Yup I totally do this…often. I have no tolerance for such sellers with their insane pricing. While I get it is their right to price however they want, I feel compelled to add reality to their thoughts on the matter.

Last edited:
@ninakt @Cordeliere @Croisette7 when I started collecting a 90 was but $275! And yes TB was a huge grail as was Recontre Oceane. Some folks have tried to guess what will increase in value when making a boutique purchase but there appears no rhyme or reason to what attains grail values. LOL and some used to make HOT posts (Hello Out There!) as code for resellers to post what is sought!

To stay a tad on theme, Animapolis (A!) was grail priced for a long time until H found a stash in the corner of its warehouse and put them online a couple years past release. Jan Bajtlik (B!)

I felt lucky when a friend rehomed her blue one at retail, and again when I got the bright one straight from H at retail
View attachment 5951539View attachment 5951544
I ordered the second Animapolis from Hermes. It came and I thought it was not flattering so I returned. Now when I see all the modeling shots and look at current prices, I look like this. :confused1: What was I thinking.

$275. Amazing. That is like gasoline for 50 cents a gallon.

Haha, just remembered! I have A
Ardmore Artists
La Marche du Zambeze
My all time eternal ❤️ for MZ, had to get 3 CW’s, should have gotten more😆
Let’s se Yours!

Ps edited the post, wanted to show You my 🚜
I can see why you went for the multiples with Marche du Zambese @ninakt, the colors are so vibrant and cheerful. Not going to have a bad day in those silks! And I love the tractor; I hope we'll see you in action on it soon, with a flowing scarf of course!

So great to see you back @Locquaciousloc! I have missed your wonderful posts dna amazing styling. This marron glacé cw of Grand Tralala is beautiful... perfect for the theme!

Ohhhh I love that milk chocolate-y/dark camel color on you!!!!

You are so right, you can truly pull off those colors. So fabulous.

The Cheval Punk is FABULOUS! Just stunning 😍

I love the men's department too @Locquaciousloc -- Cheval Punk looks great on you and you have made me search out Chic, Le Sport-- what a great color combo and hem!

Both the borders! Great looks. I just love your style.
Thank you all @AnnaE, @LKBNOLA and @momasaurus for your kind compliments!

It was and remains a special, magical moment, along with watching Hull score the "no goal" in the very wee hours in an Austin hotel with my sons and being with my sons at the parade. There is also sadness and melancholy associated with those moments as we lost my oldest son in a vehicle accident 2 weeks after his 16th birthday in 2001.
So sorry for your loss, simply unimaginable and every parents’ worst nightmare. But I’m glad that you have those great memories to give you comfort even in the midst of your sorrow. Much love and hugs!