Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

OMG YA’LL!!!!

I’ve been waiting on this for several weeks - first the seller waited a week to ship it and then it had to go to the selling site’s hub and be checked for authenticity and THEN eventually moved on from there. But - grailmail finally!!!!

I’ve been enamoured with Ex Libris en Kimonos since my first week stalking the SOTD threads of this forum, but only honed in on this colorway recently. Was very excited to find it on an after-market site earlier this month and after some bargaining and a coupon from the site, it came to around $750 … yes over retail but for what I see for most ELeKs, not too terrible, in my opinion at least!

It is like, the most gorgeous thing I’ve ever seen lol!!!! Thanks for letting me share!!!

View attachment 5951135

View attachment 5951136
Big congrats Jereni!
The CW is perfect for you.

The reason I picked this week to host is because I have a fair number of brown scarves I rarely wear. So I thought it would motivate me to wear them. Well, that clearly hasn’t happened. But I can at least share just some of them while we are still in this week:
  • Le Nouveau Manege
  • Les Bassets
  • Bordeaux
  • Livrée Imperiale
  • Paris-London
  • Proues
  • Roulis
  • Alternateur
  • Les Sangles
  • Marine Naïve
  • Pique Selier

And my actual SOTD, Le Songe de Poliphile

View attachment 5951180View attachment 5951181View attachment 5951182View attachment 5951183View attachment 5951184View attachment 5951185View attachment 5951186View attachment 5951187View attachment 5951188View attachment 5951189View attachment 5951190View attachment 5951194
Beautiful browns Anna!
I have the same problem but with the right outfit , I feel classy wearing a brown scarf, so it is funny, that I seldom wear them.

OMG YA’LL!!!!

I’ve been waiting on this for several weeks - first the seller waited a week to ship it and then it had to go to the selling site’s hub and be checked for authenticity and THEN eventually moved on from there. But - grailmail finally!!!!

I’ve been enamoured with Ex Libris en Kimonos since my first week stalking the SOTD threads of this forum, but only honed in on this colorway recently. Was very excited to find it on an after-market site earlier this month and after some bargaining and a coupon from the site, it came to around $750 … yes over retail but for what I see for most ELeKs, not too terrible, in my opinion at least!

It is like, the most gorgeous thing I’ve ever seen lol!!!! Thanks for letting me share!!!

View attachment 5951135

View attachment 5951136
I like the way you are willing to purchase more expensive special designs. The price may feel fair in today's market. In a few years, it will feel like a screaming bargain. There have been designs I thought were too expensive in the not so recent past, and now they are +twice that. Congrats on finding the right colorway for yourself. It took me two years to decide on my colorway. Very complex colorway.

Congratulations!!! Gorgeous

OMG YA’LL!!!!

View attachment 5951135

View attachment 5951136

• Thanks
Reactions: Jereni
Shamelessly not-on-weekly-theme, other than giving a little love to a scarf that I’m not sure has seen daylight since it became mine last year during the “exuberant scarf acquisition syndrome” episode I went through (mind you, I think I’m having a rebound case lately…!). Astrologie… and would you believe it’s strawberry season here in Southern California?!? DH went on a run to our local farm, with Maggie Rose as copilot :heart:
IMG_5600.jpeg 72989983877__2A937A4C-8500-411F-9AD0-40C2A80965EB.jpeg

Stunning Jungle Loves. That Forever edition certainly has delectable colors.
Both gorgeous Nola!
Oh wow, I don’t think I have ever seen that cw before. It is stunning, and you make it even more so.
I am going to need a tutorial on that mousseline knot. I have that same mousseline, but mine looks nothing like that!!!
Wow, you're deep into the obscure with this cw of Feux du Ciel @LKBNOLA and the pairing is outstanding! :heart:
Thank you all, @Jereni, @ninakt, and @AnnaE for your lovely comments. @AnnaE I remember when several us got this mousseline on the same day! I find them difficult to tie and usually just twist around my neck... @textilegirl, I saw that cw of Feux du Ciel on a lovely TPFer (@laurenad) years ago and never forgot how gorgeous it looked in these serene neutrals. It also looks very much like what I see when I raise my eyes to my windows-- the winter landscape of blue sky, grey sea, brown and bare trees and white leftover snow over gravel-- so it is even more pleasing to have it!!!!
@Croisette7, I have to credit your beautiful mod shots and many gorgeous cws of this design for truly opening my eyes to its beauty. Thank you!
Leaving farm life behind and going out for dinner and drinks with a friend with Sieste au Paradis.

View attachment 5950968
Just lovely-- I dream of a Siste CSGM @GloWW0rM!
Hey Scarfies! 🌟 Today's SOTD : "Fantaisies Indiennes" in a dreamy blush hue. It's all things sweet, floral, and oh-so-romantic—perfect for Valentine's week vibes. A huge shoutout to @Cookiefiend for bringing this beauty into my life. It truly makes my heart sing! 💖View attachment 5950977View attachment 5950978
Congratulations-- another lovely addition @SilkCouture. Very pretty in pink and how lovely that @Cookiefiend was able to help you find it!
I find my eyes drawn more and more to the male silk line, I’ve been loving the muted colored combined with flamboyant and modern designs. They just are so hard to source tho.
Here I post my SOTD a few days ago Cheval Punk.
And today after several weeks of 40F weather winter has decided to remind us she’s still here- and so I went with Chic, Le Sport CSGM- love the popping bordersView attachment 5951057View attachment 5951058
I love the men's department too @Locquaciousloc -- Cheval Punk looks great on you and you have made me search out Chic, Le Sport-- what a great color combo and hem!
OMG YA’LL!!!!

View attachment 5951135

View attachment 5951136
Huge congratulations @Jereni! It is a stunner and looks just beautiful on you. Wear it in joy and good health. A very special piece for any collector and lover of H silks.
Thank you, Anna. Good eye, as I generally think of these two strands of pearls as large, baroque, silver akoyas. I think you are right that they are light blue in color. I see some pink and green overtones as well as the blue overtones.

View attachment 5951142

I have a long strand of Tahitian drop silver body pearls which have blue overtones, and look like more of a medium blue when worn.

View attachment 5951149

My most prized strand of blue pearls is this deep blue strand of round blue body Tahitians from Rikitea in the Gambier Islands. All of these pearls were purchased from Pearl Paradise.

View attachment 5951148
Just stunning all, @Redbirdhermes! Thank you for sharing your beautiful pearls...
Really stretching the theme here as there's no red or chocolate, but here's the recent Lift Profile which I suspect is languishing in every boutique scarf drawer for lack of love. For me, it was love at first sight proving only that it's ever in the eye of the beholder....

View attachment 5951175
I thought I might be the only scarfie who had this particular Lift Profile @textilegirl! I think it is just beautiful on you. It has its own kind of romantic look about it, to my eye, but love at first sight always wins no matter what the theme!
What a fun week! Thank you to AnnaE for hosting it!
On V-Day I wore my carnaval des animeaux - in a way a romantic scarf to me because it was my first dip into H and my DH encouraged me to get it and helped me pick it out. I also wore it with a scarf ring that was a gift from DH.
View attachment 5951174Here it is with an archive pic

I am also very pleased with this week since it was a three scarf week for me. Thursday I wore Plumes en fete which is quickly earning its place as my go to and on Friday I wore On a summers day CSGT
View attachment 5951176

I am pleased because my goal for this year was to wear my scarfs at least once a week - as my collection is growing, this is becoming easier, because I have more options for my wardrobe ..

Happy weekend scarflandia!
Just great and congratulations on reaching your scarf-wearing goals @Jacq1 -- the GT looks especially lovely with your red jacket!
The reason I picked this week to host is because I have a fair number of brown scarves I rarely wear. So I thought it would motivate me to wear them. Well, that clearly hasn’t happened. But I can at least share just some of them while we are still in this week:
  • Le Nouveau Manege
  • Les Bassets
  • Bordeaux
  • Livrée Imperiale
  • Paris-London
  • Proues
  • Roulis
  • Alternateur
  • Les Sangles
  • Marine Naïve
  • Pique Selier

View attachment 5951180View attachment 5951181View attachment 5951182View attachment 5951183View attachment 5951184View attachment 5951185View attachment 5951186View attachment 5951187View attachment 5951188View attachment 5951189View attachment 5951190View attachment 5951194
A beautiful collection of every shade of brown @AnnaE-- your top and lippie really set off today's scarf to advantage.
Some browns and some reds in this CSGM.View attachment 5951232
This Botanica Grafica looks just beautiful on you @Maedi-- love the combination of colors....

Hope you're on the mend at this point @Jereni :flowers: I know I'd feel a whole lot better if I had that cw of Jardin's in my scarf stash (I do have the white and blue one so I'm not utterly bereft) :lol:

Thank you! It is definitely useful to have a DuJA to lift the spirits. I hope you find another one sometime soon!

Really stretching the theme here as there's no red or chocolate, but here's the recent Lift Profile which I suspect is languishing in every boutique scarf drawer for lack of love. For me, it was love at first sight proving only that it's ever in the eye of the beholder....

View attachment 5951175

Very pretty! I love green and black together.

• Le Nouveau Manege
  • Les Bassets
  • Bordeaux
  • Livrée Imperiale
  • Paris-London
  • Proues
  • Roulis
  • Alternateur
  • Les Sangles
  • Marine Naïve
  • Pique Selier

Thank you for sharing this collection of beauties! I am jealous, I do not find that I can wear much brown, but I always find it so elegant on others!

Reactions: textilegirl
Agghh 8 pages behind. Cant wait to catch up and see more scarves from this theme.
I am hopping on under the wire with my only other scarf this week. Sadly just two H scarf days this week. I have a Burberry heart scarf I bring out this month and wear the most.
I purposefully wore some hearts for @Snausages who mentioned that I am heart scarf connected. And boy am I with a nice little stash. I also hope to add more cw’s of my heart gavs down the road. No urgency tho! I haven’t bought a scarf in 27ish days. Woo hoo :ty:
Jungle love love. Sadly I haven’t worn this yet and bought in 2020 :shocked:.
Also Wanted to try out a new mother of pearl twilly size scarf ring my mom found for me. Two ways w tucked in and knot
IMG_3935.jpegIMG_3932.jpeg

Agghh 8 pages behind. Cant wait to catch up and see more scarves from this theme.
I am hopping on under the wire with my only other scarf this week. Sadly just two H scarf days this week. I have a Burberry heart scarf I bring out this month and wear the most.
I purposefully wore some hearts for @Snausages who mentioned that I am heart scarf connected. And boy am I with a nice little stash. I also hope to add more cw’s of my heart gavs down the road. No urgency tho! I haven’t bought a scarf in 27ish days. Woo hoo :ty:
Jungle love love. Sadly I haven’t worn this yet and bought in 2020 :shocked:.
Also Wanted to try out a new mother of pearl twilly size scarf ring my mom found for me. Two ways w tucked in and knot
View attachment 5951326View attachment 5951327
Such a clever way to wear, must try this!

Such a special valentines week of posts. Enjoying them all immensely.
Yesterday for V day was amoureux twilly in hair. The day was still a typical packed and crazy weekday so not too much celebrating in my clothing unfortunately. I loved the design in twilly. I owned all of the cw’s that season. Whittled down to two left.
View attachment 5949676

And today with chocolate and pink in plumes...

View attachment 5949677
I love your Plumes! Twillies in the hair are so nice. Do you use any hair grips to keep your twillies in place? Even though I’ve got thick hair, the twillies always slide right off my head!!

I am running quite behind today, so here is a very quick SOTD with a very interesting mousseline format: it’s a stole where there are two standard 90cm mousselines side-by-side.View attachment 5949731
This is very pretty @AnnaE !

Hello dear scarflandians.
I have been largely MIA - alas I do pop in on occasion to enjoy your new beauties and keep abreast of the weekly themes. Wishing everyone happiness and love for Valentine’s Day - albeit a bit late!
I am not on theme but wanted to share my latest new to me CSGM - Axis Mundi, one of Christine Henry’s masterpieces. Have a great rest of the week, everyone, and keep healthy and warm!
View attachment 5949849
View attachment 5949850
Lovely acquisition! Keep warm and see you back soon, hopefully :smile:

Conf is over but sadly now I am sick which is a bummer. Trying to cheer myself up with Dans un Jardin Anglais, which is definitely the most romantic color scheme of all my scarves. I have always felt this cw just screams “Valentine’s Day”, but maybe that’s just me.

View attachment 5949864

Bonus shot of a furbaby in a shameless bid for extra likes!!!

View attachment 5949865
Stunning DuJA, the perfect knot and top for it. Adorable kitty :love:

Good evening (in my time zone)!
Probably not very romantic, but a testament to the love of scarves: scarfmail with Brandenburg Fleuris.
A very rational acquisition - not the brightests cw, but one I am sure will fit very nicely in my wardrobe. And a bargoon I might add ;)
View attachment 5949867
View attachment 5949869
Ohhh love a great bargoon. I’ve been looking for this one under retail too. Great snag and lovely on you!

Thank you for the wonderful birthday wishes @Snausages, @AnnaE, @ninakt, @Maedi, @HermesEchidna, @SilkCouture, @LKBNOLA, @Living.la.vida.fifi, @Jereni, @Lellabelle and anyone who I might have missed :heart:

My evening scarf was my one and only and much treasured Animapolis which I wore with a gorgeous drop of yellow sunshine in the form of a Picotin 18 Touch! The handles are divine and the color radiates. The Mr. said as soon as he saw it he knew it was the one.

He also gifted me a long wished for Vie Precieuse de la Mediterranee in a very pretty shade of cornflower blue. My daughter who is a huge Taylor Swift fan saw the blue and said it reminded her of the 1989 album that is that color and has birds on it, specifically seagulls. Sure enough, there are seagulls on it. I love that connection and am looking forward to wearing it. That bag tho! It's kind of a scene stealer.

View attachment 5949923
View attachment 5949924
Your lemon drop of sunshine is wonderful! It had my clapping my hands in delight. So perfect with the scarf. Now I think to Sorrento may be in order for you with these incredible yellows!

Thank goodness our cold and snow are back. I'm wearing La Vie du Grand Nord as my chocolate scarf of the day.

View attachment 5950250
Wow, this is breathtaking. I love it!

Ohhhh I love that milk chocolate-y/dark camel color on you!!!!

Very cool, and what a great cardigan to wear it with.

Omg goats!!!!! There is a non-profit that has goats next to wear I trail ride on horseback, and my horse always gets so excited when he sees goats.

I am going to need a tutorial on that mousseline knot. I have that same mousseline, but mine looks nothing like that!!!

That’s a great combo with the jacket. Although I have to say every time I see your bracelet-less photo I am left pondering what bracelet it was you were wearing that day :smile:

Oh stunning! Are those blue akoyas?!

That lipstick look amazing on you, and even more so with that scarf!

It looks fabulous on you, congratulation on finding it.

You are so right, you can truly pull off those colors. So fabulous.
Thank you Anna ... mostly one which is matching with the scarf cw.
OMG YA’LL!!!!

View attachment 5951135

View attachment 5951136
Major congrats on your find, Jereni ... we're twins on that, but the prize is really ...
Beautiful pairing @Croisette7!
Thank you so much, textilegirl!