Chanel in Singapore

Finally after 2 years of waiting, I was offered the small coco handle yesterday (black with burgundy handle) from the 24P collection. Was so surprised that they've started releasing to clients for reservation. I was at MBS yesterday noon to send in my Sweet Heart bag for repair (the screws for the CC clasps broke in two a few weeks ago) and was shown the coco handle but my SA said a client had reserved it. Then at 5.30pm, he messaged if I was still around cos the bag was released from reservation and he was able to offer to me.

Bag fate! I really regretted turning down the exact same bag 3yrs ago during 21P and opted for the medium size instead. By the time I asked for small size, it was so incredibly hard to get. Now it's 2k more expensive. 24P launch should be end of this week or next week as per my SA.

Was at NAC branch soft launch yesterday! I think quite a bit of items haven't arrived yet. But there were a number of heart adjustable items - I saw other customers trying on grey woc, pink woc, grey mini/small, and one other colour I can't recall in mini/small. Some seasonal cardholders available in black if anyone's interested, but was told no classics. Also quite a number of past season items around.

Reactions: rikkuex
The dusty pink this season is quite nice. They have small CCH which apparently hasn't been available for a few seasons in solid colours (haven't been tracking). I really am still just looking for a quilted mini reissue which wasn't available and on wishlist basis at MBS anyway..!

The dusty pink this season is quite nice. They have small CCH which apparently hasn't been available for a few seasons in solid colours (haven't been tracking). I really am still just looking for a quilted mini reissue which wasn't available and on wishlist basis at MBS anyway..!
The dusty pink is indeed super pretty IRL! And so is the lilac/lavender colour, especially in lambskin!!

Also, on the topic of new items, the new mini Coco Crush bracelet/bangle is much slimmer and comfortable than I expected...what do you guys think? :smile: