Chanel in Singapore

IMG_0863.jpeg
Birthday gift from the beauty counter this year, felt stickers. Btw this is the 2nd year where they didn’t send me a birthday email redemption, apparently the system underwent some changes and accidentally removed my notification preferences. But the SA helped me to correct it and gave me a gift without the email.

Hello ladies. I'm travelling to Singapore soon in may and I really want a chanel "kelly" in black and shopping 31 mini bag. Also in black. How hard is it to get that from the stores ? Is there much stock? I will only be in Singapore for a week. Thanks !!

Hello ladies. I'm travelling to Singapore soon in may and I really want a chanel "kelly" in black and shopping 31 mini bag. Also in black. How hard is it to get that from the stores ? Is there much stock? I will only be in Singapore for a week. Thanks !!
I was there at the Ngee Ann boutique last week and saw the cute mini 31 shopping bag in black but I’ve not seen the mini kelly. However stocks run out fast, so could be gone already.😅