Scarves …..Hermès Fall/Winter 2023 Scarves…..

Updating list to include new format, Twill Up:

Twilly
Cavalcades (Laurence Bourthoumieux)
Epaulettes de Gala (Internal creation)
Hermès Story (Jonathan Burton)
La Pattiserie Francaise Charm
Mille Et Un Lapins (Shinsuke Kawahara)
Pantin City (Mamadou Cissé)
Parade en Fanfare (Tong Ren)
Super Silk Quest (Elias Kafouros)

Twill Up
Mille Et Un Lapins Souatine (Shinsuke Kawahara)
Parade en Fanfare Souatine (Tong Ren)

45cm Gavroche
Bride de Gala Tartan (Hugo Grygkar)
Carres Volants (Pierre Marie)
Jeu des Omnibus Remix (Gianpaolo Pagni)

55cm Bandana
All Aboard! (Sophie Koechlin)
Chorus Stellarum (Daiske Nomura)

70cm Vintage Silk
Au Royaume d'Helios (Matthieu Cossé)
En Studio (Carine Brancowitz)
Is This A Love Story? (Internal creation)
Pampa (Jean De Fougerolle)

90cm Twill Silk
Ca Decoiffe! (Baptiste Virot)
Cavalier en Formes (Gianpaolo Pagni)
Figure Artistique (Florence Manlik)
La Vallée de Cristal (Ugo Bienvenu)
Lettres Equestres (Internal Creation)
Mille et un Lapins (Shinsuke Kawahara)
Pantin City (Mamadou Cissé)
Planifleurs (Christine Henry)

90cm Double Face Twill Silk
Brandebourgs Fleuri (Cathy Latham)
Les 12 Leopards (Jin Kwon)
Sous le Charme d'Orphee (Alice Shirley)
Tapis de Selle (Internal Creation)

Giant Triangle Cashmere/Silk
Les Voitures a Transformation (Françoise de La Perrière)
Masan & Masan (Terawat Teankaprasith)

140cm CSGM
Clair de Lune (Dmitri Rybaltchenko)
Dressage Tressage (Virgine Jamin)
En Liberte! (Carine Brankowitz)
L'Instruction du Roy Bayadère (Henri d'Origny)
Le Jaguar et le Colibri (Montserrat Lugo)
Voitures en Equilibre (Daiske Nomura)
Zouaves et Dragons Bandana (Virginie Jamin)

Exceptional
90cm Embroidered Grand Apparat
90cm Wow Marble Silk
Twilly Cliquetis Finesse

Capsule Collection
Twilly Bouclerie Modern Plumetis
70cm Bouclerie Modern Plumetis

Men's

Losange GM

Galop'H (Anamorphée)
Sangles En Zigzag (Virginie Jamin)

Rectangle
Cheval Dechaine (Dimitri Rybaltchenko)
Hippographe (Anne-Margot Ramstein)
Imprimeur Flou (Virginie Jamin, Anne Klepper & Veronika Wildgruber)
Les Sangles en Finesse (Joachim Metz)

Muffler
Chaine d'Ancre Optique
Clic Clac
Double Bouclette - Exceptionale
Qiviuk - Exceptionale

65cm Cashmere/Silk
Velký Lov Fringed Square (Jaroslav Sůra)

80cm Fringed Silk
Ex-Libris (Hugo Grygkar)

100cm Cashmere/Silk
First & Chic (Dawid Ryski)
Horse Reality (Daiske Nomura)
Rocabar de Ribe (Dimitri Rybaltchenko)
Wild Rhythm (Virginie Jamin)

2 colibri came in yesterday.
It really is a gorgeous design on a csgm.
I hope to snag the marigold as well at some point, God willing, to compare. Orrrr just to own too :whistle:
I have to say…I don’t think I have a csgm w naturel ( unless my early America is naturel and not a blanc), so I feel more drawn to the green I think for that reason. For its brightness.
I have several blue csgm’s and several gris chine backgrounds. And you all should know me well enough by now to know I try to avoid and struggle with yellow. So in this light with my makeup mirror for a light source for the photo, the yellow is wayyyy more highlighted than it should be normally in daylight or inside. But it is gorgeous still and total wheelhouse of color for my closet. It would get worn a ton. A ton!!
Photo bomb lol
IMG_2600.jpegIMG_2604.jpegIMG_2605.jpeg
IMG_2606.jpegIMG_2609.jpegIMG_2611.jpegIMG_2615.jpeg
Pic 2 and 5 I was trying kikoakikoakeyco ‘s tie w csgm from insta. I thought the border would be highlighted well with her tie. My try here is much less refined than her amazing stylings.

Hope this helps anyone.

Last edited:
I hope to snag the marigold as well at some point, God willing, to compare. Orrrr just to own too :whistle:
I have to say…I don’t think I have a csgm w naturel ( unless my early America is naturel and not a blanc), so I feel more drawn to the green I think for that reason. For its brightness.
I have several blue csgm’s and several gris chine backgrounds. And you all should know me well enough by now to know I try to avoid and struggle with yellow. So in this light with my makeup mirror for a light source for the photo, the yellow is wayyyy more highlighted than it should be normally in daylight or inside. But it is gorgeous still and total wheelhouse of color for my closet. It would get worn a ton. A ton!!
Photo bomb lol
View attachment 5925675View attachment 5925676View attachment 5925677
View attachment 5925689View attachment 5925690View attachment 5925691View attachment 5925692
Pic 2 and 5 I was trying kikoakikoakeyco ‘s tie w csgm from insta. I thought the border would be highlighted well with her tie. My try here is much less refined than her amazing stylings.

Hope this helps anyone.
I'm in Hanoi and went to the Hermes asking about this scarf. They had no idea what I was talking about. So odd.

• Wow
Reactions: Nomad and shrpthorn
Photo bomb lol
View attachment 5925689View attachment 5925690View attachment 5925691View attachment 5925692

Hope this helps anyone.
These are both sooooo gorgeous on you @Nomad. I'm waiting for mine to arrive; I ordered the exact same two colorways! Obviously I love both, and you can rock them both for sure, but IMO, you look stunning in the navy. I'll wait to see the green in person, but the green itself looks a little paler than I thought it would be. I think you should consider keeping the navy and hunting for the marigold!

Photo bomb lol

Hope this helps anyone.

WOW WOW WOW. Love it on you! The navy has the edge, if you have to choose.

Photo bomb lol

Hope this helps anyone.
Nomad, the navy blue colourway comes alive on you. There are a few blondish shades in the mix that really highlight your hair and the deeper colours are very flattering on you. The second one, while very nice on its own, pales in comparison.

Photo bomb lol

Hope this helps anyone.
The blue "jewel" is stunning on you-- just fabulous. I also adore the green-- I think it is definitely "quieter" but has its own strengths for a collection and it looks great on you. I know you really want to see the marigold or saffron one, too but I really hope the blue is keeper.

Thank you everyone! @LKBNOLA @Smae-ze @Jereni @MabelJo.
This design to me is just so special and unique. Strikes my heart cord like Zeus’ lightening. Sadly for the wallet, they are both keepers :blush: . And I’m not gonna lie, the marigold saffron color one will be mine too if I can get it :girlshocked: .
@JulieKat that’s something. I do find that in my boutique I am often educating the staff on floor one with new season scarves. The employees aren’t always scarf people themselves I find. I come armed with the codes from TPF :lol: . Then the SA can write me up to save one of their incoming for me. Or write themself a note to check if they populate over time and order me one.
I hope you can get one at least online!

You truly shine in the blue one! Those colors are a fantastic match for you. As for the green, it might not be quite my cup of tea (please don't take it to heart!). Maybe consider experimenting with the Marigold or the pink one that @EtsyBoss and @LKBNOLA have – they could be lovely options for you! 😊🌼🌸

Photo bomb lol

Hope this helps anyone.

You truly shine in the blue one! Those colors are a fantastic match for you. As for the green, it might not be quite my cup of tea (please don't take it to heart!). Maybe consider experimenting with the Marigold or the pink one that @EtsyBoss and @LKBNOLA have – they could be lovely options for you! 😊🌼🌸
Thanks yes that one they both have is my number 2. It is colorway 02 which is orange with a pink hem. I think it works second best on me after the blue. And not at all on taking to heart. Believe me, we all have our tastes. As long as we like things on ourselves.

Photo bomb lol

Hope this helps anyone.
The blue one looks stunning - I think it is a brilliant colorway which does make this design alive.

Photo bomb lol

Hope this helps anyone.
Nomad, these are both gorgeous. Fab mod shots! I will be in touch with my sa today. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: Nomad