Scarves …..Hermès Fall/Winter 2023 Scarves…..

Updating list to include new format, Twill Up:

Twilly
Cavalcades (Laurence Bourthoumieux)
Epaulettes de Gala (Internal creation)
Hermès Story (Jonathan Burton)
La Pattiserie Francaise Charm
Mille Et Un Lapins (Shinsuke Kawahara)
Pantin City (Mamadou Cissé)
Parade en Fanfare (Tong Ren)
Super Silk Quest (Elias Kafouros)

Twill Up
Mille Et Un Lapins Souatine (Shinsuke Kawahara)
Parade en Fanfare Souatine (Tong Ren)

45cm Gavroche
Bride de Gala Tartan (Hugo Grygkar)
Carres Volants (Pierre Marie)
Jeu des Omnibus Remix (Gianpaolo Pagni)

55cm Bandana
All Aboard! (Sophie Koechlin)
Chorus Stellarum (Daiske Nomura)

70cm Vintage Silk
Au Royaume d'Helios (Matthieu Cossé)
En Studio (Carine Brancowitz)
Is This A Love Story? (Internal creation)
Pampa (Jean De Fougerolle)

90cm Twill Silk
Ca Decoiffe! (Baptiste Virot)
Cavalier en Formes (Gianpaolo Pagni)
Figure Artistique (Florence Manlik)
La Vallée de Cristal (Ugo Bienvenu)
Lettres Equestres (Internal Creation)
Mille et un Lapins (Shinsuke Kawahara)
Pantin City (Mamadou Cissé)
Planifleurs (Christine Henry)

90cm Double Face Twill Silk
Brandebourgs Fleuri (Cathy Latham)
Les 12 Leopards (Jin Kwon)
Sous le Charme d'Orphee (Alice Shirley)
Tapis de Selle (Internal Creation)

Giant Triangle Cashmere/Silk
Les Voitures a Transformation (Françoise de La Perrière)
Masan & Masan (Terawat Teankaprasith)

140cm CSGM
Clair de Lune (Dmitri Rybaltchenko)
Dressage Tressage (Virgine Jamin)
En Liberte! (Carine Brankowitz)
L'Instruction du Roy Bayadère (Henri d'Origny)
Le Jaguar et le Colibri (Montserrat Lugo)
Voitures en Equilibre (Daiske Nomura)
Zouaves et Dragons Bandana (Virginie Jamin)

Exceptional
90cm Embroidered Grand Apparat
90cm Wow Marble Silk
Twilly Cliquetis Finesse

Capsule Collection
Twilly Bouclerie Modern Plumetis
70cm Bouclerie Modern Plumetis

Men's

Losange GM

Galop'H (Anamorphée)
Sangles En Zigzag (Virginie Jamin)

Rectangle
Cheval Dechaine (Dimitri Rybaltchenko)
Hippographe (Anne-Margot Ramstein)
Imprimeur Flou (Virginie Jamin, Anne Klepper & Veronika Wildgruber)
Les Sangles en Finesse (Joachim Metz)

Muffler
Chaine d'Ancre Optique
Clic Clac
Double Bouclette - Exceptionale
Qiviuk - Exceptionale

65cm Cashmere/Silk
Velký Lov Fringed Square (Jaroslav Sůra)

80cm Fringed Silk
Ex-Libris (Hugo Grygkar)

100cm Cashmere/Silk
First & Chic (Dawid Ryski)
Horse Reality (Daiske Nomura)
Rocabar de Ribe (Dimitri Rybaltchenko)
Wild Rhythm (Virginie Jamin)

I am hoping I am posting into a right place - I tried these vintage silk Pampa's in 2 cws. The silk feels very different than regular silk - almost like "boiled". I think I want to pick it up this weekend - what color should I get?
If your complexion is warm, go with a neutral taupe; if you are on a cool spectrum - purple could work for you. It is hard to choose withouth seeing someone's face (as eye color, skin, hair, even our age) has a lot to do as far as what colors we can wear or not.

Another mention. If you are watching your scarf budget, you can always find a vintage Pampa on the second hand market at a fraction of retail (those will be regular 90 silk twill) - throwing it as an option for you to consider before you spend your $$.

Thank you, I actually dod have vintage Pampa 90. What I loved about this season 70 version is how different the silk feels and it has some different luster if it makes sense.
What are called Vintage 70 cm scarves undergo a different finishing treatment than the 90 cm twills. They are processed specifically to achieve the approximate feel of a vintage scarf. Further, this recent issue of Pampa is I think a dip dye, giving it an additional suede-like texture.

View attachment 5977229
Wearing my beautiful new la Valee de cristal. I sent the green toned one back to Hermes. Whilst travelling recently I saw this beauty as I walked into the Hermes store, it was the only one that they had left.I tried it on and it was ❤️ 😍. I wore it yesterday, first time Wearing a scarf for months.
Hello scarf twin!! This is gorgeous on you!!! So glad you found it!

• Thanks
Reactions: hotgalaxy
Masan and masan giant triangle. Easy format and colours. This scarf has already been posted here. But here's a couple more photos for reference.20240411_105648.jpg20240411_105425.jpg
I'd say that the photo of me wearing the scarf gives the truer representation of the scarf colours 😀. This scarf was not on my radar, but the guy helping me in the Hermes boutique selected it for me and I love it 😀.

Attachments

• 20240411_105502.jpg
    20240411_105502.jpg
    442.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Masan and masan giant triangle. Easy format and colours. This scarf has already been posted here. But here's a couple more photos for reference.View attachment 5981732View attachment 5981733
I'd say that the photo of me wearing the scarf gives the truer representation of the scarf colours 😀. This scarf was not on my radar, but the guy helping me in the Hermes boutique selected it for me and I love it 😀.
This is beautiful on you!!! These colors radiate against your lovely complexion and hair!

This is beautiful on you!!! These colors radiate against your lovely complexion and hair!
Thanks so much, :drinks::hugs:the SA helping me was so nice, everything I picked up and tried on was already in my comfort zone with regards to colours. When he chose this one for me I was a bit nonplussed!!. When he draped it on me, my face lit up, he really was an expert on what colours suited best. I sometimes wish that I lived closer to an Hermes store, although my husband is probably pleased that we don't!!! :smile: LOL:heart:

Reactions: Pivoine66
Thanks so much, :drinks::hugs:the SA helping me was so nice, everything I picked up and tried on was already in my comfort zone with regards to colours. When he chose this one for me I was a bit nonplussed!!. When he draped it on me, my face lit up, he really was an expert on what colours suited best. I sometimes wish that I lived closer to an Hermes store, although my husband is probably pleased that we don't!!! :smile: LOL:heart:
I always invite the SAs to weigh in on my color choices for scarves. I love it when they draw me out of my comfort zone to introduce me to a wider variety of colorways. I live too close to my boutique, so I have to have lots of willpower not to go in every month. (15 years ago when I first started buying scarves, I would go in weekly just to "look." We all know how that turns out. Now I am good to go in every three to four months.)

Your SA did an amazing job with knowing what suits you. (Not that you need any help, but it is wonderful to have a SA who knows and understands individual style and personal coloring.)