Scarves …..Hermès Fall/Winter 2023 Scarves…..

Updating list to include new format, Twill Up:

Twilly
Cavalcades (Laurence Bourthoumieux)
Epaulettes de Gala (Internal creation)
Hermès Story (Jonathan Burton)
La Pattiserie Francaise Charm
Mille Et Un Lapins (Shinsuke Kawahara)
Pantin City (Mamadou Cissé)
Parade en Fanfare (Tong Ren)
Super Silk Quest (Elias Kafouros)

Twill Up
Mille Et Un Lapins Souatine (Shinsuke Kawahara)
Parade en Fanfare Souatine (Tong Ren)

45cm Gavroche
Bride de Gala Tartan (Hugo Grygkar)
Carres Volants (Pierre Marie)
Jeu des Omnibus Remix (Gianpaolo Pagni)

55cm Bandana
All Aboard! (Sophie Koechlin)
Chorus Stellarum (Daiske Nomura)

70cm Vintage Silk
Au Royaume d'Helios (Matthieu Cossé)
En Studio (Carine Brancowitz)
Is This A Love Story? (Internal creation)
Pampa (Jean De Fougerolle)

90cm Twill Silk
Ca Decoiffe! (Baptiste Virot)
Cavalier en Formes (Gianpaolo Pagni)
Figure Artistique (Florence Manlik)
La Vallée de Cristal (Ugo Bienvenu)
Lettres Equestres (Internal Creation)
Mille et un Lapins (Shinsuke Kawahara)
Pantin City (Mamadou Cissé)
Planifleurs (Christine Henry)

90cm Double Face Twill Silk
Brandebourgs Fleuri (Cathy Latham)
Les 12 Leopards (Jin Kwon)
Sous le Charme d'Orphee (Alice Shirley)
Tapis de Selle (Internal Creation)

Giant Triangle Cashmere/Silk
Les Voitures a Transformation (Françoise de La Perrière)
Masan & Masan (Terawat Teankaprasith)

140cm CSGM
Clair de Lune (Dmitri Rybaltchenko)
Dressage Tressage (Virgine Jamin)
En Liberte! (Carine Brankowitz)
L'Instruction du Roy Bayadère (Henri d'Origny)
Le Jaguar et le Colibri (Montserrat Lugo)
Voitures en Equilibre (Daiske Nomura)
Zouaves et Dragons Bandana (Virginie Jamin)

Exceptional
90cm Embroidered Grand Apparat
90cm Wow Marble Silk
Twilly Cliquetis Finesse

Capsule Collection
Twilly Bouclerie Modern Plumetis
70cm Bouclerie Modern Plumetis

Men's

Losange GM

Galop'H (Anamorphée)
Sangles En Zigzag (Virginie Jamin)

Rectangle
Cheval Dechaine (Dimitri Rybaltchenko)
Hippographe (Anne-Margot Ramstein)
Imprimeur Flou (Virginie Jamin, Anne Klepper & Veronika Wildgruber)
Les Sangles en Finesse (Joachim Metz)

Muffler
Chaine d'Ancre Optique
Clic Clac
Double Bouclette - Exceptionale
Qiviuk - Exceptionale

65cm Cashmere/Silk
Velký Lov Fringed Square (Jaroslav Sůra)

80cm Fringed Silk
Ex-Libris (Hugo Grygkar)

100cm Cashmere/Silk
First & Chic (Dawid Ryski)
Horse Reality (Daiske Nomura)
Rocabar de Ribe (Dimitri Rybaltchenko)
Wild Rhythm (Virginie Jamin)

Hi everyone!
I know that this amazing silk has been shown and modeled extensively and beautifully here, but I wanted to share mine:
La Vallée de Cristal CW 6
VM/Vert Vif/Rose/Bleu
As many have noted, the reverse side is so saturated that it could almost pass for a double-sided scarf. The last pic in this series is the reverse of the scarf
View attachment 5944818
View attachment 5944817
View attachment 5944820
View attachment 5944819
View attachment 5944821
View attachment 5944822
View attachment 5944823View attachment 5944824

It is stunning on you and thank you for all the great knots!

Hi everyone!
I know that this amazing silk has been shown and modeled extensively and beautifully here, but I wanted to share mine:
VM/Vert Vif/Rose/Bleu
As many have noted, the reverse side is so saturated that it could almost pass for a double-sided scarf. The last pic in this series is the reverse of the scarf
View attachment 5944818
View attachment 5944817
View attachment 5944820
View attachment 5944819
View attachment 5944821
View attachment 5944822
Looks fabulous on you @Living.la.vida.fifi and thank you for the tying inspiration, twin!

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
*Sigh* it’s dreamy. Thanks for all the different knots. I love the gradients. Still waiting on this one. Refreshing the site for 3 months now and my SA shrugs when I ask her if there is any sign of it. I think I’m starting to resign to the fact that I may never get it!
I have seen a few of them for sale by Japanese resellers on eBay - and priced around retail - maybe a few bucks over, but nothing outrageous. Check also Vestiaire - there is always someone selling one.

Hi everyone!
VM/Vert Vif/Rose/Bleu
View attachment 5944818
View attachment 5944817
View attachment 5944820
View attachment 5944819
View attachment 5944821
View attachment 5944822
Every tie shows how beautiful this scarf is on you
You DEFINITELY do it justice

Hi everyone!
VM/Vert Vif/Rose/Bleu
View attachment 5944818
View attachment 5944817
View attachment 5944820
View attachment 5944819
View attachment 5944821
View attachment 5944822
wow, how did you learn all of these knots?! so beautiful and this is one of my favorite scarves!!! I’ve watched some youtube videos, but have never seen them tied like this! You should do a youtube video on tying them!

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
Gorgeous knots!
Thank you so much!

I’m still so fed up that this never made it to the UK site!
Yes, this one is literally becoming an “unicorn” as its subject is… I also loved the warmer CW with the red unicorn but searched to no avail. Keepings fingers crossed for you!

I never would have looked twice at that scarf lying flat before seeing your photos. It looks like a beautiful watercolor painting of a tropical rainforest when tied like that. It is a very rare Hermes scarf that calls to me anymore. Maybe the hundreds of recent designs that I wrote off as ugly are anything but when tied properly. 🥴
What a beautiful and very accurate way to describe the design! Thank you most kindly

*Sigh* it’s dreamy. Thanks for all the different knots. I love the gradients. Still waiting on this one. Refreshing the site for 3 months now and my SA shrugs when I ask her if there is any sign of it. I think I’m starting to resign to the fact that I may never get it!
Never say never… I got lucky with this one since it was a return and I pounced, but I have also seen a couple listed on TRR at very close to retail

It is stunning on you and thank you for all the great knots!
My pleasure… Thank you so much!

Looks fabulous on you @Living.la.vida.fifi and thank you for the tying inspiration, twin!
Thank you so very much!

Every tie shows how beautiful this scarf is on you
You DEFINITELY do it justice
Awww… thank you most kindly!

wow, how did you learn all of these knots?! so beautiful and this is one of my favorite scarves!!! I’ve watched some youtube videos, but have never seen them tied like this! You should do a youtube video on tying them!
Oh, thank you so much! I am so tech challenged that I don’t think I could ever make a youtube video

Congrats 🎊 it is marvelous on you. Just bought the same colorway today. I ran into it at the boutique and had to take it with me. Very different from what I have and I would not have thought it so beautiful from the pictures on H website. They don’t do this beauty justice!
Thank you. So glad you managed to get it too and that you love it! I never tire of seeing it on others so feel free to post mod shots if you feel comfortable doing so :biggrin:

The UPS driver has just been and I will admit, I just threw this shawl on. It’s been around the world on an adventure before finally finding its way to me and I couldn’t be happier. I love the navy but this multicoloured cw is like an entirely different shawl altogether. Sorry wallet, I’m keeping both.

View attachment 5945729
View attachment 5945731
It is so fabulous… and looks amazing on you… Congrats!

• Thanks
Reactions: GloWW0rM
The UPS driver has just been and I will admit, I just threw this shawl on. It’s been around the world on an adventure before finally finding its way to me and I couldn’t be happier. I love the navy but this multicoloured cw is like an entirely different shawl altogether. Sorry wallet, I’m keeping both.

View attachment 5945729
View attachment 5945731
Same here! I got this one and the navy!! Couldn’t resist getting both and they’re so different! I love the way you tied it in the top pic. It kind of calmes it down because it’s so colorful. I’ll try it w the same scarf. Thanks for sharing 😍

• Thanks
Reactions: Maedi and GloWW0rM
Hi everyone!
VM/Vert Vif/Rose/Bleu
View attachment 5944818
View attachment 5944817
View attachment 5944820
View attachment 5944819
View attachment 5944821
View attachment 5944822
I love this gorgeous scarf on you!! Stunning! I was in Hawaii in December and they didn’t have this green cw that I was ready to get, but the other two, amber/ gold and purple /pink, which I bought, but haven’t worn yet. You inspired me to try some of these ties! I’ll have to figure out ties on pic 3 and 5!! Maybe I’ll find them in the scarf app I purchased😇🤣😍. Thanks for the inspiration.