$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

Do you know if they had the small black loulou with GHW on sale? I went to the store and the SA had the small black with SHW but not sure if it’s bc the GHW wasn’t in stock but the SA said it wasn’t on sale.
I saw the black small LouLou with SHW and black hardware, the GHW was in the medium size - this was when it was posted online a few days ago….

Reactions: Sassy
Hello everyone! I was able to get the YSL camera bag in grayish brown. I always wanted a neutral color Ysl camera bag so have been eyeing the dark beige or the sand pink color but I was able to get the greyish brown bag for 40 percent off. I’m so torn and don’t know if I should keep it or get the dark beige color that is more of a neutral color? For the ones that have the greyish brown color do u find yourself wearing it in the summer as a neutral bag color? Any thoughts on what I should do? I have attached pictures of the dark beige and the greyish brown. Thank u!!!

Attachments

• IMG_7195.png
    IMG_7195.png
    215 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7196.png
    IMG_7196.png
    181 KB · Views: 22
Hello everyone! I was able to get the YSL camera bag in grayish brown. I always wanted a neutral color Ysl camera bag so have been eyeing the dark beige or the sand pink color but I was able to get the greyish brown bag for 40 percent off. I’m so torn and don’t know if I should keep it or get the dark beige color that is more of a neutral color? For the ones that have the greyish brown color do u find yourself wearing it in the summer as a neutral bag color? Any thoughts on what I should do? I have attached pictures of the dark beige and the greyish brown. Thank u!!!
I like them both, and think both are neutral. But if you are already having doubts about the brown not being your preferred color, I think that you will not be happy with it. I hear you about the sale, because I also bought some bags and sadly will return because I am not as happy with the color combos (small puffers in gold hw and black hw) as I thought I'd be, so I rather not settle.

I like them both, and think both are neutral. But if you are already having doubts about the brown not being your preferred color, I think that you will not be happy with it. I hear you about the sale, because I also bought some bags and sadly will return because I am not as happy with the color combos (small puffers in gold hw and black hw) as I thought I'd be, so I rather not settle.
I second this. I actually purchased the greyish brown camera bag on black Friday and ended up returning it. When I took it out of the box I was very underwhelmed and just found it too dark for my liking. It's pretty, just not what I wanted. All that to say, if you aren't happy with it from the start, it's not right for you.

I personally like the grayish one better (it being on sale is just a bonus!). But echoing what the others said, you need to love it or it's better wait and get what you really want.

I second this. I actually purchased the greyish brown camera bag on black Friday and ended up returning it. When I took it out of the box I was very underwhelmed and just found it too dark for my liking. It's pretty, just not what I wanted. All that to say, if you aren't happy with it from the start, it's not right for you.
Was the Black Friday sale the same as this sale, e.g. 40% off? I was told by SA that the camera bags were excluded from this sale, but maybe it was only certain colors.

I have the small loulou in grayish brown but not the camera bag. Since it is dark I don't have to worry so much if I am wearing it crossbody and my toddler kicks it with her dirty little shoes while I am carrying her! But eh, I love fudgey grays and taupey colors and don't care so much about seasons. If you don't love it though then get get the dark beige instead.

I have the small loulou in grayish brown but not the camera bag. Since it is dark I don't have to worry so much if I am wearing it crossbody and my toddler kicks it with her dirty little shoes while I am carrying her! But eh, I love fudgey grays and taupey colors and don't care so much about seasons. If you don't love it though then get get the dark beige instead.
I think the greyish brown is a pretty color and I love the fact that I got it on sale but I don’t know if it’s more a fall winter color or all season one, cause I was looking for a neutral color for the summer. I agree with you that being a little more of a darker color it’s more worry free.