$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

I think the greyish brown is a pretty color and I love the fact that I got it on sale but I don’t know if it’s more a fall winter color or all season one, cause I was looking for a neutral color for the summer. I agree with you that being a little more of a darker color it’s more worry free.
I think it's a beautiful grey color that works all year round. For me it's a keeper, especially at that price. :smile:

Reactions: Grande Latte
Hello everyone! I was able to get the YSL camera bag in grayish brown. I always wanted a neutral color Ysl camera bag so have been eyeing the dark beige or the sand pink color but I was able to get the greyish brown bag for 40 percent off. I’m so torn and don’t know if I should keep it or get the dark beige color that is more of a neutral color? For the ones that have the greyish brown color do u find yourself wearing it in the summer as a neutral bag color? Any thoughts on what I should do? I have attached pictures of the dark beige and the greyish brown. Thank u!!!
I love the grey brown color. It's gorgeous and I'd wear it year-round.

A few days ago someone asked if Nordstrom would exchange a handbag based on color of hardware. Customer service says that's up to the discretion of the store but that usually they do accept/process those exchanges in store, not online.
Update: the store refused my exchange for different hardware. Apparently they are being very strict with this, and all SAs were upset about this because they’ve had to turn lots of people away for same issue.

• Sad
Reactions: Sassy and HavPlenty
Update: the store refused my exchange for different hardware. Apparently they are being very strict with this, and all SAs were upset about this because they’ve had to turn lots of people away for same issue.
Were you unhappy with the color tone of the hardware and wanted another one or were you trying to change out for a different color hardware? Like changing gold for silver for example? Just trying to understand the restrictions at Nordstrom’s thanks!

Hello everyone! I was able to get the YSL camera bag in grayish brown. I always wanted a neutral color Ysl camera bag so have been eyeing the dark beige or the sand pink color but I was able to get the greyish brown bag for 40 percent off. I’m so torn and don’t know if I should keep it or get the dark beige color that is more of a neutral color? For the ones that have the greyish brown color do u find yourself wearing it in the summer as a neutral bag color? Any thoughts on what I should do? I have attached pictures of the dark beige and the greyish brown. Thank u!!!
I would keep the grayish brown. To me, Dark Beige is VERY light colored. I prefer the grayish brown for all year round.

I was able to grab a mini camera bag from Nordstrom 40% off sale. From my understanding they took the sale off line and it was supposed to be a private sale. I was also able to grab the toy lou bag from Neiman Marcus for about the same percent off. If you have a good sales agent, I would reach out to them because none of these sales are going to be online. Based on what I’ve heard from my sales agents, YSL is pulling their inventory from most department stores. They want to be standalone similar to what Gucci did in 2019.

Hello everyone! So I’ve decided to go with a lighter bag. The grayish brown even though a beautiful color just wasn’t for me. I’m not as happy with it since it came without a tassel cause apparently the new ones being made come without a tassel so I wasn’t happy about it and it also seemed a tag smaller. I was able to get my hands on the dark beige and the rosy sand color. Now I’m so torn! I like the rosy sand but it didn’t come packaged nicely, apparently it might have been a return cause the tag was off and the authentication card is missing. The dark beige came packaged all wrapped nicely still in wrapper. Does anyone own these colors and what are your thoughts? So torn. I’ve attached two pictures. One is not my picture but someone that had both colors.

Attachments

• IMG_7819.jpeg
    IMG_7819.jpeg
    272.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_7857.jpeg
    IMG_7857.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 49