$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

Hello everyone! So I’ve decided to go with a lighter bag. The grayish brown even though a beautiful color just wasn’t for me. I’m not as happy with it since it came without a tassel cause apparently the new ones being made come without a tassel so I wasn’t happy about it and it also seemed a tag smaller. I was able to get my hands on the dark beige and the rosy sand color. Now I’m so torn! I like the rosy sand but it didn’t come packaged nicely, apparently it might have been a return cause the tag was off and the authentication card is missing. The dark beige came packaged all wrapped nicely still in wrapper. Does anyone own these colors and what are your thoughts? So torn. I’ve attached two pictures. One is not my picture but someone that had both colors.
Keep the new one that was packaged nicely. The other one might be the floor model.

Reactions: missemarie33
Hello everyone! So I’ve decided to go with a lighter bag. The grayish brown even though a beautiful color just wasn’t for me. I’m not as happy with it since it came without a tassel cause apparently the new ones being made come without a tassel so I wasn’t happy about it and it also seemed a tag smaller. I was able to get my hands on the dark beige and the rosy sand color. Now I’m so torn! I like the rosy sand but it didn’t come packaged nicely, apparently it might have been a return cause the tag was off and the authentication card is missing. The dark beige came packaged all wrapped nicely still in wrapper. Does anyone own these colors and what are your thoughts? So torn. I’ve attached two pictures. One is not my picture but someone that had both colors.
I would keep the color that you like best. The cards and packaging won’t matter in the long run…:smile:

Reactions: missemarie33
Nice bags. Congratulations. I would keep the bag that looks the most perfect (regardless of the packaging) and/or the color missing from your collection. :smile:

I would keep dark beige. It’s totally neutral. I don’t know if the rose sand warm/pink undertone would go with my tans and beiges in my wardrobe. I would hold the bags up to your clothes and see which goes best

Reactions: cathavenicethings
Is the left dark beige? I received this yesterday from NM, I ordered dark beige and I’m pretty sure this is not it. The tag wasn’t attached. I reordered through an SA so I’m hoping I get the correct color now!

Attachments

• IMG_8670.jpeg
    IMG_8670.jpeg
    161.3 KB · Views: 22
Did it come with the little card in the black envelope? The card has the color code on it. Usually it is inside the bag.
It did and the tag had the code for dark beige but it wasn’t attached. I sent pics to 2 different store they didn’t believe it was dark beige either. This is a my pic and the new bag I reordered

Attachments

• 8A57A101-F597-4918-A3BD-A0ED6344D690.jpeg
    8A57A101-F597-4918-A3BD-A0ED6344D690.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 38
Are all the current sales via SA only? What are the current sales? Is it the same style as it was during Black friday weekend? The silver on black and black on black toy loulou?
Yes, these are private sales so you have to contact your SA. Very limited quantities.
Is the sale still on at Nordstrom? Or elsewhere? I went in before Christmas and didn't pull the trigger and low-key have been obsessing over it...
Most ysl bags are sold out and most sales are over. Neiman Marcus had a private sale for 47% off earlier in the week but I think they have sold out of all bags now. I was able to snag one. The rumor is that YSL is pulling out of department stores like Gucci did a few years ago. That’s probably why they are trying to sell off their inventory.

Reactions: MmeM124
Yes, these are private sales so you have to contact your SA. Very limited quantities.

Most ysl bags are sold out and most sales are over. Neiman Marcus had a private sale for 47% off earlier in the week but I think they have sold out of all bags now. I was able to snag one. The rumor is that YSL is pulling out of department stores like Gucci did a few years ago. That’s probably why they are trying to sell off their inventory.
Thanks for the response! I was lucky enough to snag the deals on the toy loulous during Black Friday but of course now having FOMO that I'm missing out on the instore deals. I don't even have an SA anymore so it wouldn't have worked anyway.