Gucci Bamboo Top-Handle Club: 1947 'till now

I've recently become a bit obsessed with the latest ad campaign for the Bamboo 1947 bag with Liu Wen - the focus being on the woman and her personality and the timeless quality/beauty of the bag - I love it. :heart:

GUCCI_BAMBOO_460x304mm_Image_Crop_300dpi_1.jpg

GUCCI_BAMBOO_460x304mm_Image_Crop_300dpi_3.jpg

Your beautiful BTHs are influencing me to purchase a pre-loved vintage in black. I’ve narrowed it down to two, both are in good condition with red interiors. Is there a difference or preference between the two? I imagine no two would be alike given the nature of materials!

Attachments

• CAB8F74E-FF47-44A6-AED7-9E94C5E749E6.jpeg
    CAB8F74E-FF47-44A6-AED7-9E94C5E749E6.jpeg
    104.2 KB · Views: 7
Your beautiful BTHs are influencing me to purchase a pre-loved vintage in black. I’ve narrowed it down to two, both are in good condition with red interiors. Is there a difference or preference between the two? I imagine no two would be alike given the nature of materials!

Depends on the inside(s) and prices too.

Difficult to tell what the leathers are, especially from distance and small shots, but R looks like polished calf. I don't like old patent and we don't know ages. The Bamboo on the R has slightly bowed, not a problem since it shouldn't move more but still - aesthetics.

No two would be alike unless they were from the same season. Correct.

Reactions: Amar12