The Bbag Chat Room

Actually unsettled weather since a violent wind storm last night. Coolish today but the temps gonna start climbing until we hit 40 in a week or so.
Ew...well then enjoy the cool breeze as long as it lasts. The up and down with the weather here makes me stupid. Nice and moderate temps one day and hellish heat the next. Feels like the rain forest most of the time. Six trillion percent humidity...UGH!!

Reactions: latetothe game
Ew...well then enjoy the cool breeze as long as it lasts. The up and down with the weather here makes me stupid. Nice and moderate temps one day and hellish heat the next. Feels like the rain forest most of the time. Six trillion percent humidity...UGH!!
One of the reasons I love Colorado so much. We have extreme heat in summer and extreme cold in winter, and everything in between year round, but always dry as a bone. My skin and hair don't like it much though.

Someone please explain how this is $1,675, used. What am I missing? Thanks.

The humidity :yucky:
That’s me during summer...so attractive...

Sweating Season 9 GIF by Friends

One of the reasons I love Colorado so much. We have extreme heat in summer and extreme cold in winter, and everything in between year round, but always dry as a bone. My skin and hair don't like it much though.
You live in Colorado as well? I do, too. I've been here for 33 years and love it. You're right, the weather is just perfect.

Reactions: yuzulife