LV 2023 Collections

Yes they are all centred from button closure straight down to a flower if that’s what you meant. I can take a straight on photo tomorrow in daylight if that helps :smile:
It was more about whether the flower that splits at the flap aline with the centre section. I cannot tell if it is normal not to align or a quality issue. First pic is someone’s pic and second one is from LV website. I am so OCD…

IMG_0644.jpeg

IMG_0649.jpeg

Last edited:
It was more about whether the flower that splits at the flap aline with the centre section. I cannot tell if it is normal not to align or a quality issue. First pic is someone’s pic and second one is from LV website. I am so OCD…

View attachment 5794816

View attachment 5794835
Ah I see what you mean! I did notice this in store but didn’t have another set to compare it to. I can be quite fussy about these things as well, but I think because it’s almost watercolour it gets away with it. Knowing LV it’s probably a quality issue :yes: I can see the challenges with it being one piece of canvas. At least the LV is perfectly centred!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I just ordered the fragrance travel case and monogram tile hat. Someone please stop me from buying more :lol:

The wallet will be delivered today and I’m looking forward to seeing it in real life!
Do we need to send the tug boat out to help you dock on ban island? :lol: Can’t wait to see your goodies! I think the hats in this line are really cool!

Ah I see what you mean! I did notice this in store but didn’t have another set to compare it to. I can be quite fussy about these things as well, but I think because it’s almost watercolour it gets away with it. Knowing LV it’s probably a quality issue :yes: I can see the challenges with it being one piece of canvas. At least the LV is perfectly centred!

View attachment 5794906

View attachment 5794907

View attachment 5794910

View attachment 5794915View attachment 5794916View attachment 5794917View attachment 5794918

As requested, these are photos of my BTP Kirigami set! Hope that helps :smile:
Thanks @AngelaK & @Babxie for posting the pictures of the BTP Kirigami. The watercolour monogram looks so good. Can't wait to see it IRL. Just curious where are your sets made in?

Soooo.... The Victorine wallet arrived, but it is a little crooked when closed. Hard to catch in a picture (I pushed it to align better for the photo) but I can't unsee it when I hold it. Also seems like a massive effort to get my cards in the slots (one card per slot and they don't go in all the way.

Maybe the Victorine is just a fussy wallet? I only have the clemence, zippy, rosalie, and pocket organizers.

So I will be returning - or probably exchange for something different from this collection. At this price point I can't justify keeping it.

Really love this print so much and I'm sure I will find something else to get in its placeIMG_7765.jpeg.

Soooo.... The Victorine wallet arrived, but it is a little crooked when closed. Hard to catch in a picture (I pushed it to align better for the photo) but I can't unsee it when I hold it. Also seems like a massive effort to get my cards in the slots (one card per slot and they don't go in all the way.

Maybe the Victorine is just a fussy wallet? I only have the clemence, zippy, rosalie, and pocket organizers.

So I will be returning - or probably exchange for something different from this collection. At this price point I can't justify keeping it.

Really love this print so much and I'm sure I will find something else to get in its placeView attachment 5795047.
Thanks for sharing, that's good to know. Is it canvas interior? Those pockets can be stiff and will stretch over time, unfortunately that means cards can be looser. So if it's bothering you now, definitely good to return while unused.