LV 2023 Collections

Credit to nick_lv_aventura on IG for these beautiful pics from his Stories. If you have IG check them out because some are videos
The hats are a major vibe!! :love: :loveeyes: :coolio: and they look reversible!
View attachment 5792310
View attachment 5792309
View attachment 5792311

View attachment 5792313
View attachment 5792314

View attachment 5792315
View attachment 5792322
View attachment 5792323
View attachment 5792327
Some of this is now available to purchase online in Canada! Search ”by the pool”

• Love
Reactions: bagsamplified
Wow, I’m so glad you posted this M! That blue color is totally different in person and not at all what I thought it would be too. I agree at this point in collecting, and at these prices you want to check just about every box, or at least have that thrill when looking at it. :yes: The purple one is set for a July release?

Glad the picture was helpful A :smile:. You may want to see the color for yourself — maybe the store lighting was not complimentary to the color? Who knows if it might actually look more tiffany blue outdoors or in natural lighting? That first picture I posted last week was taken at a different LV store. I think the medium purple one is supposed to come out mid July or so. The Wisteria one that is coming out 6/2 is a pale pinkish purple.

Reactions: Aliluvlv