LV 2023 Collections

Updating my previous post below. I saw the new lagoon bag in person. It is very pretty but to me, it is not Tiffany blue maybe due to the the lighting inside the store. It is much lighter and looks slightly minty greenish to me. The strap is absolutely beautiful :heart:.

IMG_5083.jpeg

Not sure if this has been posted already. Credit to brittany.lv on IG for posting this. I am IN LOVE with the one in the front, look at the pretty colors on the strap. My SA said that this is the lagoon color that is the same as that lagoon nano speedy but without the pearly effect and of course different leather. The product code is M22619 (credit to aloha lux mama). Even though this guitar strap is very pretty, I don’t think I can get over that it is not a leather strap (or can I? :lol:)

View attachment 5790996

Updating my previous post below. I saw the new lagoon bag in person. It is very pretty but to me, it is not Tiffany blue maybe due to the the lighting inside the store. It is much lighter and looks slightly minty greenish to me. The strap is absolutely beautiful :heart:.

View attachment 5793831
Lovely, but it seems maybe you don’t love it as much as when you saw the previous pics? It seems quite a bit lighter. Is this to be the ONE bag for this year? :P

Lovely, but it seems maybe you don’t love it as much as when you saw the previous pics? It seems quite a bit lighter. Is this to be the ONE bag for this year? :P

You are right, while it is very pretty, it wasn’t love for me because like the purple one that is coming out in July, it’s different than what I had hoped for. It needs to be just right for my only pass from ban island:lol:

View attachment 5793831

You are right, while it is very pretty, it wasn’t love for me because like the purple one that is coming out in July, it’s different than what I had hoped for. It needs to be just right for my only pass from ban island:lol:
Wow, I’m so glad you posted this M! That blue color is totally different in person and not at all what I thought it would be too. I agree at this point in collecting, and at these prices you want to check just about every box, or at least have that thrill when looking at it. :yes: The purple one is set for a July release?