LV 2023 Collections

It was more about whether the flower that splits at the flap aline with the centre section. I cannot tell if it is normal not to align or a quality issue. First pic is someone’s pic and second one is from LV website. I am so OCD…

View attachment 5794816

View attachment 5794835
I agree with @AngelaK, the Kirigami being one piece of canvas seems like a challenge to have the center flowers align perfectly.

This is my first Kirigami set, so I was surprised when I see only the largest sized is stitched all around, except for the top flap of course, if you get what I mean. At first I was like omg, did they forget to stitch the other 2 pouches? Lol. Back to the topic, for the medium and small sized, the only thing holding the pouch together is the button. Maybe that’s why the alignment of the other 2 smaller pouches seems more obviously off. I YouTube-ed some Kirigami review and am pretty sure the 2 smaller pouches are designed this way. If it’s meant to be designed this way, I actually feel it’s very cool and very Origami vibe.

Thanks for sharing, that's good to know. Is it canvas interior? Those pockets can be stiff and will stretch over time, unfortunately that means cards can be looser. So if it's bothering you now, definitely good to return while unused.

I believe the interior is canvas. It’s sooooo pretty but too much of a struggle and the lopsidedness really bothers me. And I can see how the card slots can stretch over time. So I’ve ordered the blue zippy wallet and will send this one back.

I believe the interior is canvas. It’s sooooo pretty but too much of a struggle and the lopsidedness really bothers me. And I can see how the card slots can stretch over time. So I’ve ordered the blue zippy wallet and will send this one back.
I like Victorines, but canvas ones are harder to use. Glad you are going to get another gorgeous piece!

• Love
Reactions: LittleStar88
Soooo.... The Victorine wallet arrived, but it is a little crooked when closed. Hard to catch in a picture (I pushed it to align better for the photo) but I can't unsee it when I hold it. Also seems like a massive effort to get my cards in the slots (one card per slot and they don't go in all the way.

Maybe the Victorine is just a fussy wallet? I only have the clemence, zippy, rosalie, and pocket organizers.

So I will be returning - or probably exchange for something different from this collection. At this price point I can't justify keeping it.

Really love this print so much and I'm sure I will find something else to get in its placeView attachment 5795047.
Thanks for the photo. I was considering this but my doubts were confirmed in your report. Hope u find another piece !! I LVoe the watercolor effect....

I ordered the monoglam coussin and it arrived yesterday. I was curious how the would do the iridescence on lambskin and the answer is...they didn't lol. It is just blue with some wiggly silver lines printed on it. I'm not a fan so this is going back but posting pics in case they help anyone else.
View attachment 5795414View attachment 5795416
Yea, i agree. Saw this at the store, and it was pretty underwhelming. Nothing special about it at all

J'ai commandé le coussin monoglam et il est arrivé hier. J'étais curieux de savoir comment ils feraient l'iridescence sur la peau d'agneau et la réponse est... ils ne l'ont pas fait lol. Il est juste bleu avec quelques lignes argentées ondulées imprimées dessus. Je ne suis pas fan, donc ça revient, mais je poste des photos au cas où elles aideraient quelqu'un d'autre.
Bonjour, pour ma part, je le trouve très beau ! bon dimanche

Reactions: lurketylurk
I ordered the monoglam coussin and it arrived yesterday. I was curious how the would do the iridescence on lambskin and the answer is...they didn't lol. It is just blue with some wiggly silver lines printed on it. I'm not a fan so this is going back but posting pics in case they help anyone else.
I never saw that monoglam! :loveeyes: :heart: It is so gorgeous.

Reactions: lurketylurk