"Gifts" from Cartier SAs

Hi everyone!

This may sound a bit silly but I'm newish to Cartier. I bought a JUC bracelet and love ring from the boutique in Vancouver. I love my SA she is really sweet and kind. I'm planning to go back to get the orginal love bracelet for my birthday. However, I know a few people who bought less or same amount as I have and received gifts or even the mini bottle of champagne and I received nothing. The JUC bracelet was bought on my birthday date and got nothing.

It's obviously not a big deal and shouldn't purchase to just get something out of it but I was just wondering why I wasn't offered anything on special occasions of purchasing?

If anyone can give advice or have been to the Vancouver boutique?
I have noticed that the Vancouver boutique usually only sends cleaning kits and travel pouches with my purchases (2 Love bracelets, earrings, d'amour necklace). Maybe there is a spend threshold before one receives the "real" gifts :amuse: . In contrast, when I purchased my ballon bleu at Birks I was gifted stationary, a jewellery dish, a candle, 3 kinds of perfume (not samples!), and a silver bookmark. Go figure.

Reactions: darkangel07760
I did receive candle (i think because i still havent unbox it but it's heavy lol) and perfumes.

Nothing i need from cartier from now on, for now. Will be here just looking at pretty gift pics.

I’ve been shopping Cartier for years, spent around 70k, and as far as gifts go I’ve only ever received 1 cleaning kit which was years ago. Is this normal? Same 2 SA’s too, and same location

I’ve been shopping Cartier for years, spent around 70k, and as far as gifts go I’ve only ever received 1 cleaning kit which was years ago. Is this normal? Same 2 SA’s too, and same location
Which continent are you based in? From what I gather Europe seems to have the least stock for "extra" gifts. By that I mean they give travel pouches, cleaning kits, books, chocs and champagne but less likely to have candles and so on. Asia gives the whole set quite easily. I don't shop Cartier in the US so I can't comment.

Reactions: sparklebunny
If you are in the US, it seems to be someone based on your spending, but it's always at the discretion of your SA and the boutique itself.

Reactions: love1923
From my lovely SA :heart: Purchased the small pave love bracelet which she knew to be for our wedding anniversary. It is wrapped up in the photo. Also in the photo is the paperwork/certificate, cleaning kit and travel case/pillow (which I feel should be standard). Greeting card, chocolates, perfume samples, and finally what I consider the generous gift- a beautiful trinket tray that I look forward to using! I put in my ring for size reference:smile::heart:

IMG_7169.jpeg

IMG_7171.jpeg

From my lovely SA :heart: Purchased the small pave love bracelet which she knew to be for our wedding anniversary. It is wrapped up in the photo. Also in the photo is the paperwork/certificate, cleaning kit and travel case/pillow (which I feel should be standard). Greeting card, chocolates, perfume samples, and finally what I consider the generous gift- a beautiful trinket tray that I look forward to using! I put in my ring for size reference:smile::heart:

View attachment 5802038

View attachment 5802039
The trinket tray is beautiful and that's what I really consider a great gift from an SA! I have one that size, and a few smaller ones that are gifts from my SA and I love them! Congrats and happy anniversary!

Reactions: tutu_08