"Gifts" from Cartier SAs

If you are in the US, it seems to be someone based on your spending, but it's always at the discretion of your SA and the boutique itself.
You must be shopping in Atlanta if you are offered nothing other than your purchase. They don’t do gifts that I’m aware of. You typically have to ask for a travel pouch, and they never have cleaning kits. They don’t have a liquor license, so they don’t do champagne, either. I’ve never been offered chocolate. In NY, I only bought a watch strap and was offered champagne and chocolate.

You must be shopping in Atlanta if you are offered nothing other than your purchase. They don’t do gifts that I’m aware of. You typically have to ask for a travel pouch, and they never have cleaning kits. They don’t have a liquor license, so they don’t do champagne, either. I’ve never been offered chocolate. In NY, I only bought a watch strap and was offered champagne and chocolate.
I was in the Atlanta store this past March and my SA gave me three perfume samples, a cleaning kit, and a travel pouch. She was super chill and I had a great shopping experience. I can’t wait to go back next year!