Cartier Love CUFF Discussion thread - questions*advice*pics welcome

Makes me wanna go store and try a 16 cuff.
Took me > one year to finally tried the cuff 16 last week :P

My wrist is considered flat and the cuff opening is the perfect size for me. It just glides into my wrist with minimal effort. After that I shake my hand and it stays secured.
5332BC80-A512-406A-B8BF-9F0E335D4876.jpeg
I know this is personal preference but for those who stack screw love and cuff love, do you wear both 24/7 or you remove your cuff end of the day? I’m more concerned on the weight of both together while resting, but again this depends on one’s threshold.

And also, I like to seek opinion on choice of YG or RG (provided I can still find one in RG? I need to check with my SA).

The cuff would likely to be stacked with either my full love in YG (I’m still weighing the options to keep or sell) or my clash bracelet small RG.

Last edited:
Reactions: hclubfan
This happened to me too the fist time I tried it on, mainly because I didn’t know how to do it. Now I can do it with no welts. Try it again. As long as it fits, you just need to learn the method of putting it on.
The SA put it on me correctly, but she herself said she felt my wrists are the wrong shape to accommodate the correct size. I’d have had to go up to a 17 but that didn’t feel secure enough :sad:

• Sad
Reactions: m-s-m-d
YG with diamond. In store light, actually I don’t see much difference between YG and RG of clash.
Although can see that back of my wrist is a little red, I swear it only takes 2 seconds to wear/remove the cuff. The redness goes away. Likewise, the SA says the cuff is not for everyone. And since my wrist is flat, the fit is fine for me. She has encountered customers’ wrists which are round and they have to size up more (so that the hand can get into the opening of the cuff) but the bracelet is gonna rotate a lot while worn (too loose).
0154CCD0-9D3C-4FF1-B68F-7BDAB7A30DF8.jpeg1FDF4FDA-C026-4B11-828B-DA795F963A87.jpeg601D28BD-B340-4595-873F-29D7E4A0769C.jpeg

She told me the price post 18Apr; it’s gonna be +7.2x% up.

Last edited:
YG with diamond. In store light, actually I don’t see much difference between YG and RG of clash.
Although can see that back of my wrist is a little red, I swear it only takes 2 seconds to wear/remove the cuff. The redness goes away. Likewise, the SA says the cuff is not for everyone. And since my wrist is flat, the fit is fine for me. She has encountered customers’ wrists which are round and they have to size up more (so that the hand can get into the opening of the cuff) but the bracelet is gonna rotate a lot while worn (too loose).
View attachment 5746069View attachment 5746070View attachment 5746071

what size is the cuff and clash? They fit so nicely!! is the clash sm or medium? i'm thinking about the same combo after the small juc fiasco :/

View attachment 5746069View attachment 5746070View attachment 5746071

There’s a lil trick on how to put cuff on/off without scratching your arm - no redness whatsoever :smile:

That cuff looks great on you AND beside your clash:love:

Oh may you tell me how? Thanks.
Absolutely!
First thing, try NOT to do this. it’s how you get welts and red scrapes
6C3FA491-9C9B-4ABA-A5C2-8E97377770AE.jpeg

Instead, hook the cuff from the outside wrists and roll/slide the cuff towards you.
E96E0062-A977-498F-9576-6E03C338FF7D.jpeg
D51CC3DF-8604-4E19-9B10-DAC0B5D7114E.jpeg
The key is to hook the end of the cuff at the soft part of your wrist - around your tendons.
Hopefully, that’s somewhat understandable? Hahah I’ll try to find the YouTube video where I learned it from.

Edit:
Here’s the short clip I found

Last edited:
Absolutely!
First thing, try NOT to do this. it’s how you get welts and red scrapes
View attachment 5748520

Instead, hook the cuff from the outside wrists and roll/slide the cuff towards you.
View attachment 5748524
View attachment 5748525
The key is to hook the end of the cuff at the soft part of your wrist - around your tendons.
Hopefully, that’s somewhat understandable? Hahah I’ll try to find the YouTube video where I learned it from.

Edit:
Here’s the short clip I found

Ah yes I totally get it! Now I know what I’ve done wrong. This is super helpful. I guess no reason not to get a cuff omg (just saying lol).

Hi All,

I bought a love cuff on Sunday in a size 16cm, but when I tried it home again and thought it was too small since I’m so used to my love bracelet in the size 16cm. I exchanged the love cuff today for a size 17cm (but it had to be ordered) and I’m looking back at my photos with the size 16cm might be a better fit now. What do you all think? Now I regret exchanging it…the cuff is smaller than the love bracelet. Do you think the 16cm love cuff looks like a good fit or should I go up a size up?

My SA also said there will be a price increase on April 18,2033.

35F257B9-B091-4111-8332-1A47F5CA44E1.jpeg

A6720CF4-C7D5-4CBB-95FC-C1D4C4CE672F.jpeg

E81B3740-2968-439F-963C-B1338463068F.jpeg

Hi All,

I bought a love cuff on Sunday in a size 16cm, but when I tried it home again and thought it was too small since I’m so used to my love bracelet in the size 16cm. I exchanged the love cuff today for a size 17cm (but it had to be ordered) and I’m looking back at my photos with the size 16cm might be a better fit now. What do you all think? Now I regret exchanging it…the cuff is smaller than the love bracelet. Do you think the 16cm love cuff looks like a good fit or should I go up a size up?

View attachment 5757392

View attachment 5757393

View attachment 5757394
Is that the cuff in size 16? If you want to stack I would size up to 17. Personally I prefer looser bracelets because I don’t like them sitting that close to my wrist.

Hi All,

View attachment 5757392

View attachment 5757393

View attachment 5757394
Does it move up more towards your elbow?
From pic it does look on the snug side but as we all know, one size up/down makes a lot of difference.
(But I find cuff is the answer to those who are in between sizes).

Is that the cuff in size 16? If you want to stack I would size up to 17. Personally I prefer looser bracelets because I don’t like them sitting that close to my wrist.
Yes, it’s the love cuff in the size 16cm. I agree, I prefer looser bracelets too but I tried on the 17cm today again and it fits nice but a bit too loose and turns if I move a lot- sigh. My SA thinks the 16cm is good, but i don’t feel too good about it and ordered the 17cm but started doubting myself. My wrist is around 14.-14.5cm I’m in between sizes, so it’s a bit hard to find the correct fit- sigh. I guess it’s better to have it a bit big then small.